No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been looking. No free live streams so far. http://www.livebasketball.tv/ is a pay site carrying the Marchand and FIBA Americas tournament (Eurobasket, also).

Comment

• Wiggins debut! Too bad there are no streams available.

Comment

• Noooo! I really wanted to see Joseph and Scola
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Is it showing on any of the sports channels?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Nevermind I payed for the link stretch posted.

Comment

• Ugh! Right when I pay Cory Joseph isn't even playing today.

Comment

• Still no free streams?
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Scrubb, Stauskas, Wiggins, Bennett, and Olynyk get the start.

Scola with 10 Wiggins with 9 early as Canada leads 18-12
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Campazzo is out for Argentina.

Box score: http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...605JNBvQsHxsc/

Comment

• 12 points from the bench in the first quarter, Canada up 30-23.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Did anyone else pay for livebasketball tv? Why isn't the live stream working?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Did anyone else pay for livebasketball tv? Why isn't the live stream working?
                          You got hosed on that deal.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            You got hosed on that deal.
                            It looks like it. Thank God it was only 15.99 for 3 months. I would be much more pissed otherwise.

Comment

• Nice to see Bennett put together another solid half. Hopefully his success this summer carries over to the big league.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I did not pay for livebasketball.tv but I recall paying for FIBA coverage back in 2013 and having problems with the feed. I contacted a tech through a link on the site and all was fixed up soon after.

Comment

Working...
                                X