Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    It's not youth there lacking simple basketball fundamentals. You could teach a damn 5 year old to box out ffs!
    KO needs a mean streak to him .. I don't think he realizes how big and strong he can be if he wanted to be.
    It would be nice to see him work with a trainer and add some real muscle .. like, Dwight Howard muscles... I'm saying KO needs to do steroids.

He's got a the tools, just needs to learn how to use them.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      KO needs a mean streak to him .. I don't think he realizes how big and strong he can be if he wanted to be.
      It would be nice to see him work with a real personal trainer and add some real lean muscle. He's got a the tools, just needs to learn how to use them.
      The guy reminds me of Bargnani honestly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        The guy reminds me of Bargnani honestly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        KO is nowhere near as skilled as Bargnani.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Almost ripping Kevin Love's arm off should have been a clue for him.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Almost ripping Kevin Love's arm off should have been a clue for him.
            Hahahah ... well played.

Comment

It would be nice to see him work with a trainer and add some real muscle .. like, Dwight Howard muscles... I'm saying KO needs to do steroids.

He's got a the tools, just needs to learn how to use them.
              Wasn't he injured (somewhere in the legs) recently....maybe he isn't quite over it. Or, maybe he is just a hippie softie at heart

Comment

• This game reminded Jerome about the 2010 raptors team that ranked dead last in defense. Who was the coach for that team?

Oh wait, it's Jay Triano!!!

Comment

• KO should just watch Scola and become exactly like him. No reason that he can't - he has the skill and the intelligence.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• In the future, though, Jamal Murray will be essential. He's the only player with a real alpha dog mentality. When he's playing, he'll set the tone for everyone and they'll be tough; when he isn't, these teams will have a tendency to glide.
                    Last edited by JimiCliff; Tue Sep 1, 2015, 07:56 PM.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Scola has played 64 minutes of 80 possible minutes playing time in two games so far! Argentina is off tomorrow then they play Cuba, an easy win for them. Scola can rest up until Friday, against Venezuela.

Comment

• TSN announcers, please note, pronunciation of Laprovittola: LA-PRO-VEE-TOE-LA

What a great guard!

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          KO should just watch Scola and become exactly like him. No reason that he can't - he has the skill and the intelligence.
                          With a better shot & more size as well.

Th real issue is KO's wingspan.... but that's a tiny thing.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• As long as we destroy our next opponent we should be fine.

Hopefully we don't have to play Argentina if we make it to the semis
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• And the blue jays better win, otherwise this day will be a bummer
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Scola , 2 air ball in less then 3 minutes, hmmmm we better find a better option soon at the PF position for the Raptors lol
                                You were saying?
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X