X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gg
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Welp, we beat the shit out of Cuba better than I expected. 101-59. Hard to take too much from an opponent like this, but I'm glad we did what a good team is supposed to do and destroyed them. For reference, Venezuela beat Cuba 73-52, and Puerto Rico beat Cuba 91-61.

Venezuela is up next tomorrow at 7pm. They play Puerto Rico tonight so that's a game to watch out for.

Here's the box score.

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches...44YoYbrKaazBY/

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Rowan Barrett Jr. looks like the next Wiggins at 15 years old. In his highlights at 14 he's throwing down dunks and moving like an NBA player (reminiscent of Tmac IMO).
        Totally T-Mac. Hard to believe the explosion of top level talent in Canada now and in the pipeline.

Comment

• A little worrying that our starters are now 4-24 from 3pt range through two games.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
            Obviously Jamal Murry is not with us this tournament. Just wondering if we have other young guys coming up? Also can our recent 1st rounders stakus,ennis and Bennett fullfill there promise in the NBA after rough starts?
            Anyone have any thoughts on my second question

Comment

• Comment

• I believe Stauskas could run the point for Canada if necessary.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  I believe Stauskas could run the point for Canada if necessary.
                  I watched the game again ... For a team that won by 40 plus and got over 100 points the offense look ugly at times ... The Pan games team with Jamual Murray running the offense looked great a flowed smoothly .. Cory has to play better ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    I watched the game again ... For a team that won by 40 plus and got over 100 points the offense look ugly at times ... The Pan games team with Jamual Murray running the offense looked great a flowed smoothly .. Cory has to play better ...
                    Yeah Murray is a great creator. It's a shame he isn't playing here; would have been real interesting to see if he'd get fourth quarter minutes over CoJo.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Murray is a great creator for getting his own shot. He had more turnovers than assists in the Pan Am Games.

Comment

• Well Venezuela beat Puerto Rico and they are now 2-0, so in essence its do or die for team Canada early on.

Comment

• Yea Cory hasn't impressed me at all. I thought he would be better than this. Well at least we know he's going to be a better defender than GV for sure. Everything though, not so much.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            For a guy labeled as a shooter be misses way to many open shots
                            They'll start going down. He's an incredible, incredible shooter. Just going through a dry spell.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Well Venezuela beat Puerto Rico and they are now 2-0, so in essence its do or die for team Canada early on.
                              So ti's three teams from each pool that move to the next round?
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                                So ti's three teams from each pool that move to the next round?
                                4 teams

Comment

Working...
                                X