Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    Thug play on Powell injury.
    Any word on Powell, what happened I missed the game.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      he got clubbed by two Venezuela players while going up for a layup. Landed awkwardly and appeared to banged his elbow hard on the floor. Hopefully he's ok.

This game got really dirty for a few minutes in the second period.

Comment

• So far this is the word

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Canada won 82-62
          Canada has to clean up it's turnovers and stop taking 3's so early in shot clock ... Work in process ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Canada has to clean up it's turnovers and stop taking 3's so early in shot clock ... Work in process ...
            Yeah 22 turnovers aren't gonna cut it when the games are 1 and done.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• yeah the turnovers need to clean up...from a basketball stand point I'm okay with the threes so long as they have a rebounder in place, and its an open shot. I would coach my team to take the first available best shot. If the threes are contested then yeah that's a problem
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                Venezuela has 3 unsportsmanlike fouls in just the 1st half!

During the 2nd quarter 2 players on Venezuela basically destroyed Powell while he was attempting a layup

Cojo also got tackled by a Venezuelan player. Bunch of dirty players trying to injure guys because there getting there ass kicked.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  yeah the turnovers need to clean up...from a basketball stand point I'm okay with the threes so long as they have a rebounder in place, and its an open shot. I would coach my team to take the first available best shot. If the threes are contested then yeah that's a problem
                  Stauskas was feeling it in this game from 3, glad to see him making shots he's supposed to make.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    that's true, although, the Venezuelan players were reaching in A LOT. I'm surprised they didn't get called for way more fouls.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Cojo also got tackled by a Venezuelan player. Bunch of dirty players trying to injure guys because there getting there ass kicked.
                      I fear Puerto Rico ain't going to be better from what I seen.

Comment

• Comment

• This game restored my faith in the team making the Olympics. Venezuela is a really good team by this tournaments standards and we were up by 20 the entire game, made it look easy. We can basically out-talent every other team. I think we end up winning the whole thing.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            This game restored my faith in the team making the Olympics. Venezuela is a really good team by this tournaments standards and we were up by 20 the entire game, made it look easy. We can basically out-talent every other team. I think we end up winning the whole thing.
                            When does the US start playing? I'm really confused about this tournament, can someone please explain it to me?
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              When does the US start playing? I'm really confused about this tournament, can someone please explain it to me?
                              The usa is not included because being defending Olympic or world cup Champs means they get a bye into the Olympic games

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                This game restored my faith in the team making the Olympics. Venezuela is a really good team by this tournaments standards and we were up by 20 the entire game, made it look easy. We can basically out-talent every other team. I think we end up winning the whole thing.
                                Talent wise, Canada has the best offensive talent out of anyone in this tournament but they aren't a strong cohesive unit yet. Argentina, Brazil and Mexico can and will give team Canada trouble and make them pay if they forget to bring their "A" game by either playing poor defense or cough up too many turnovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X