Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go get em guys

Comment

• Where did the bachyinski brother's end up?

Comment

• So Fiba Americas and Eurobasket are two different tournaments? Is the USA playing in Eurobasket? Or it's just European teams?
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm just still confused as to why they had all the American players come together and practice as well as have that scrimmage if they were even going to be playing this summer?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            So Fiba Americas and Eurobasket are two different tournaments? Is the USA playing in Eurobasket? Or it's just European teams?
            USA isn't playing in either, because it gets an automatic bid in the Olympics. It would normally play in the Americas tournament though.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I'm just still confused as to why they had all the American players come together and practice as well as have that scrimmage if they were even going to be playing this summer?
              Rio is next year, need to start getting their ducks in a row and what not.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                Where did the bachyinski brother's end up?
                Jordan is playing in the D-League with the Knicks affiliate.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Rio is next year, need to start getting their ducks in a row and what not.
                  Ohhhhhh! Okay I see now. Thanks

Comment

• Which opponent scare's you more Argentina or Mexico?

Comment

Which opponent scare's you more Argentina or Mexico?
                      Argentina. Mexico plays incredibly slow in comparison. I think they were in a weaker pool. Partly because Brazil brought there C squad for whatever reason after they got the automatic qualification. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 of the 4 semifinalists end up coming from the Pool Canada played in.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Argentina. Mexico plays incredibly slow in comparison. I think they were in a weaker pool. Partly because Brazil brought there C squad for whatever reason after they got the automatic qualification. I wouldn't be surprised if 3 of the 4 semifinalists end up coming from the Pool Canada played in.
                        Mexico slow? I don't think so.

Comment

• Mexico plays Puerto Rico tomorrow, will be interesting to see how they do against a common opponent.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            stretch wrote: View Post
                            Mexico slow? I don't think so.
                            Not slow. Slow in comparison. I could be wrong, but when I compared the speed between the games in Pool A and B that I watched there was a big difference. The exception being maybe Venezuela who hacked everyone.

Comment

Which opponent scare's you more Argentina or Mexico?
                              Mexico home scary

Comment

• I think Mexico is overrated, I watched all there games and haven't been impressed

I think both Canada and Argentina are better.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X