Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May he rest in peace.

Comment

• Wow Wiggins in transition just took the ball coast to coast and slammed it on some guy!

Comment

• Wiggins makes it look way to easy
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Can someone tell me how Cory Joseph has done in this tournament? Admittedly, I have not been watching any games..

Comment

• 86-52 after 3

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
              Can someone tell me how Cory Joseph has done in this tournament? Admittedly, I have not been watching any games..
              Its hard to judge someone based on international ball.

He has played like a Captain should. Controlled the pace. Put his teammate in the right position, and coached on the floor when he didnt see something he liked.

Comment

• Dominant.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post

He has played like a Captain should. Controlled the pace. Put his teammate in the right position, and coached on the floor when he didnt see something he liked.
                  Agreed. As of late he has impressed me with his passing.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I think our 2nd unit is going to need that from the point guard position. GV wasn't able to do enough of that with Lou keeping a lot of the ball.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      I think our 2nd unit is going to need that from the point guard position. GV wasn't able to do enough of that with Lou keeping a lot of the ball.
                      Only issue is our second unit is gonna struggle to score. Unless Ross becomes good, its gonna be really difficult.

Comment

Only issue is our second unit is gonna struggle to score. Unless Ross becomes good, its gonna be really difficult.
                        Yea that's my worry. That's why it would be good having a guy like Scola come of the bench. He's a guy who can work in the post and can also pass the ball. Take some pressure off Cory. But if our bench can be really good defensively we can get our offense through our defense. Kind of like Canada is doing.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Final score 109-82

Comment

• you know it's a blow-out when people start talking about the Raptors under "Canada Basketball".

ESPN 3 has all the games streaming for free, not sure if it's also available in Canada.

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
                              you know it's a blow-out when people start talking about the Raptors under "Canada Basketball".

ESPN 3 has all the games streaming for free, not sure if it's also available in Canada.
                              No, TSN has the rights up here.

That was a pretty dominant game. Interested to see how Venezuela does against Mexico. Should be pretty telling about how good Mexico actually is.

Comment

• Good win. Onto the game against Mexico.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X