• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    As Raptors fans we should always expect the worst
    And the Coach was Triano......we all see that coming

Comment

• Tough loss but we are young and learning. This game might be the catalyst for future success cause I guarantee Wiggins/Olynyk/Stauskas/Joseph will not forget this.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        are we going to play teams from Europe in this qualifying tournament?
        5 teams from Europe, 18 in total.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_F...nament_for_Men

Comment

• Why are people blaming Grange? This team should have destroyed a crap Venezuela squad. It was a bad day to have a day off. Lots of turnovers didn't do this team any favors. The call at the end was terrible, but it never should have gotten to that stage.

Comment

• 1 game

All these guys had to do was win 1 fucking game.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              Ya it's messed up. Turkey, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia... Fuck.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                Why are people blaming Grange? This team should have destroyed a crap Venezuela squad. It was a bad day to have a day off. Lots of turnovers didn't do this team any favors. The call at the end was terrible, but it never should have gotten to that stage.
                people aren't really blaming grange, but he does look a bit stupid right now and the piece he wrote was little more than arrogance.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  This game might be the catalyst for future success
                  It better fucking be. we need some sort of basketball success somewhere.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• at least the blue jays are beating up on the yankees right now.

Comment

• Murray wouldn't have let us lose this game. GODDAM YOU KENTUCKY
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Murray wouldn't have let us lose this game. GODDAM YOU KENTUCKY
                        And TT and his fucking max contract demands
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          people aren't really blaming grange, but he does look a bit stupid right now and the piece he wrote was little more than arrogance.
                          How is it arrogant? From the previous games in this tournament, they were crushing teams. This team should have won and won handily. No excuses. No one could forsee what actually transpired.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            And TT and his fucking max contract demands
                            Yeah TT would have helped tonight, we got beat up on the boards
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Ya it's messed up. Turkey, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia... Fuck.
                              Lithuania played into the 2012 Olympics via the 2012 qualifier. Finished 8th in London.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                How is it arrogant? From the previous games in this tournament, they were crushing teams. This team should have won and won handily. No excuses. No one could forsee what actually transpired.
                                Very young, inexperienced team, playing in a hostile environment...I'm not surprised at all
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X