X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of mistakes by both teams but experience won out

Comment

• I cannot believe what I just watched

As of right now I have zero expectations for team Canada.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I'm shocked. Such a great tournament for Canada unravels at the most critical moment. Wow.

Comment

• well chin up y'all.

NBA bout to begin.

23 days until 1st game vs Clippers [pre season]
          48 days until season opener.

Comment

• Guy''s how many hail Mary shots did the other team make .. Holly crap the basketball gods weren't smiling on us today ..

Comment

• Thank God I've been a Raptors fan for 20 years. At least I am semi-prepared for this kind of crushing dissappointment. I know the sun will come up tomorrow.

Comment

• Just a lousy nite handling the ball... We had 17 !! .. count'em 17 !! turnovers. Some were laughably bad. It was like we had the curse of Rasul Butler all over us.

Would have been nice to play in Rio next year but they had their chance and just didn't close.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Sep 11, 2015, 09:46 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Thank God I've been a Raptors fan for 20 years. At least I am semi-prepared for this kind of crushing dissappointment. I know the sun will come up tomorrow.
                  Heck throw in being a Toronto sports fan overall .. Leafs up 4-1 just one example ..

Comment

• I have to listen to this Argentina vs Mexico game on more because Leo is fucking pissing me off

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CONDESCENDING PRICK. CANADA SHOULD HAVE WON THIS GAME STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM. YOU IDIOT!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Thank God I've been a Raptors fan for 20 years. At least I am semi-prepared for this kind of crushing dissappointment. I know the sun will come up tomorrow.
                      Add that, 3 years of Triano coaching with NBA talent, you had to know things were about to even out

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                        Add that, 3 years of Triano coaching with NBA talent, you had to know things were about to even out
                        Steve Nash has made a lot of coaches look smarter then they really are

Comment

• This Argentina vs Mexico game is a barn burner so far

Scola and Nocioni haven't left the court

Ayon hasn't left the court for Mexico

And Triano put Wiggins and Stauskas on the bench for way to long. In games like this you ride you're starters. Doornekamp and Scrubb aren't gonna do better than Wiggins or Stauskas.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Steve Nash has made a lot of coaches look smarter then they really are
                            And still is, even when not playing

Comment

• Wiggins has also got to learn from this. As the best player in a must win game you cannot have only 9pts and be invisible for the majority of the game.

Comment

• GUYS GUYS!!!

This loss actually united us back and got the forums heated up.....!!

OMG!! It's so fucking nice to see you guys again!

See you guys again in the comments after Zarar or Willie Lou posts the update!

Comment

Working...
                                X