Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Someone that can legitimately shoot.
    Yep. Different players. One a Paxon, Kerr type who comes off the bench and hits big shots. The other is your starting SG.

Comment

• If Murray is on the team, no way we lose that. Hurt to not have another primary ball handler. And he seems much more unflappable vs the very flapable Joseph and wiggins... And Triano. How that game wasn't slowed down is beyond me. We played precisely in to their game plan, the only game plan they could have possibly had to beat us.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
        If Murray is on the team, no way we lose that. Hurt to not have another primary ball handler. And he seems much more unflappable vs the very flapable Joseph and wiggins... And Triano. How that game wasn't slowed down is beyond me. We played precisely in to their game plan, the only game plan they could have possibly had to beat us.
        Yeah Triano should definitely regret not bringing in a 3rd pg. We had Olynyk bringing the ball up the damn court because scrubb couldn't get open at all smh
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I believe Jay could have calmed down the team instead of abandoning the starters that being said Kelly and Nicholson played well except for Kelly s turnovers

Comment

• Olynyk slipped on the center court decal and turned the ball over and fouled at a crucial point in the game. Those decals caused a few turnovers over the course of the tournament.

Comment

• So how do yall think the boys will come out for this 3rd place game later this evening?

They're playing Mexico BTW

Comment

• completely flat, deflated and already thinking about heading home and preparing for their own NBA/Euroleague seasons...

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                  completely flat, deflated and already thinking about heading home and preparing for their own NBA/Euroleague seasons...
                  This game is essentially useless for Canada. Winning 3rd place does not matter whatsoever.

Comment

• exactly...at this point they'll all just want to get through the game without getting injured

Comment

• hahaha

you guys are hilarious.

2-3 days ago i was here and triano was a hero. Team loses a game..... he sucks.

Same with Casey.

Classic.

Comment

• COJO game winner hahahahah

Comment

• Hasta la vista, baby!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            COJO game winner hahahahah
                            Good! Highest placing at Fiba Americas ever (I think).

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              Good! Highest placing at Fiba Americas ever (I think).
                              Two silvers in 1980 and 1999 and now three bronze.

Comment

• Ven leading by 1 amazing if they win

Comment

Working...
                                X