No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel our best players will participate in the last chance qualifications?

Comment

• Well if TT takes the QO he most likely won't play in next summers qualifier because the tournament takes place right in the middle of free agency.

Murray might be available since he most likely would be a rookie next summer for an NBA team. But the team that drafts him probably want him to play in summer league for them. I think playing in FIBA would be more beneficial for Murray than playing in summer league but his team could think otherwise.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        hahaha

you guys are hilarious.

2-3 days ago i was here and triano was a hero. Team loses a game..... he sucks.

Same with Casey.

Classic.
        That's one way of looking at it I suppose. Another was to have watched the game and to have made observations and specific critiques (such as I made, afterward and yelling at my TV at the time).

My (and other people's) specific criticisms of Casey have also been consistently documented, often, poignantly during or directly after raps games. Many, many times.

I don't think in either case people have just said Casey is 'bad' and here that Triano is 'bad'. I guess you can choose to ignore the detailed critiques people make. Either you can't debate them or don't understand them (though you have on more than a few occasions alluded to some yet to be demonatrated eye for basketball talent and development) but it is intelectually dishonest to pretend that very specific examples have been provided for why people do not rate Casey as an NBA head coach.

Comment

• Have NOT been provided...

Comment

• Venezuela beat Argentina
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Great tournament. Congrats to Venezuela. The semi finals and finals were all down to the wire.

Last edited by stretch; Sat Sep 12, 2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Fluke.

Comment

• Scola is tournament MVP. Wiggins, Nocioni, Guillent, and Ayon join Luis on the all tournament team.

Comment

• Wow.

We have a underdog take Gold..... but an unfair underdog.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Wow.

It was fair and square. Venezuela was the best team when it counted.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        It was fair and square. Venezuela was the best team when it counted.
                        We was robbed by a foul..... a very stupid foul!
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Pretty impressive makes for Cory on those last two.

Comment

• I looks like Canada will be putting in a bid to host one of the 3 qualifying tournaments next summer. I think we will have a great shot at getting one of the bids and that can only help our chances next summer.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• 1st Eurobasket big team lost in the round of 16 - Croatia.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Wow.

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                We was robbed by a foul..... a very stupid foul!
                                Come on Cody, you're better than this. We lost. We fouled the guy and put the ref in a tough position where someone would complain regardless of the decision.

But none of that is Venezuela's fault. They earned this gold. Sour grapes and poor sportsmanship won't change that.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X