Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    At this point the best hope might be a team in the top 5 getting disillusioned with their pick and trading down - we could move the Knicks pick plus our own and LAC's 2017. Might be enough. Probably won't be.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      At this point the best hope might be a team in the top 5 getting disillusioned with their pick and trading down - we could move the Knicks pick plus our own and LAC's 2017. Might be enough. Probably won't be.
      I think both New Orleans and Sacramento are in win-now mode and would consider dealing their picks or moving down for veteran sweeteners if they don't move up in the lottery. Not sure who we could send that would help or fit though.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        I think both New Orleans and Sacramento are in win-now mode and would consider dealing their picks or moving down for veteran sweeteners if they don't move up in the lottery. Not sure who we could send that would help or fit though.
        Would you trade Lowry ( who has a opt out in his 3rd year ) to those teams to get a guy like Murray ? OR to 76ers

Comment

• i just want everyone to know. I used to play ball with murray back in middle school and beginning of high school,before he went to orangeville

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            i just want everyone to know. I used to play ball with murray back in middle school and beginning of high school,before he went to orangeville

Murray punked you, didn't he? ;-)

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              Murray needs to choke in the tourney and get knocked out early. His stock is rising too high for us to pick him...

Is only making it to te second round help help his stock going down

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                i just want everyone to know. I used to play ball with murray back in middle school and beginning of high school,before he went to orangeville

Yeah man? Sure ... but was with him when he started at the bottom! I was on his first rep-team for the KW vipers when I was in the 4th grade (he ((of course)) was a 2nd grader 2 years ahead), where he won us 3rd place (after a tough loss to the eventual winners). I was the Pape Sow of the team, kinda the 15th man on a 12 man team, but hey ... somebody gotta :P. ... BTW have you seen/met his Dad (sure you have) ... that man is INTENSE ... crazy ... but cool (and sad, but cool) he worked his kid so hard from like his toddler years. Made himself rich by investing his kids childhood (to put it in a semi-correct way)...

Comment

• Dillon Brooks is doing his best to get noticed during this tourney ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    Dillon Brooks is doing his best to get noticed during this tourney ..
                    Brooks 22 5 and 6 leading team to sweet 8

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Brooks 22 5 and 6 leading team to sweet 8
                      I was super impressed watching the game last night.

Comment

• All American 3rd team, All Pac 12 ... and only a sophomore . Not sure why he (Brooks) isn't even on any draft boards. If he's trying to be drafted, this is the year, and this is the time to make a statement. Hopefully, someone falls in love with his game and he can get a promise from someone.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          All American 3rd team, All Pac 12 ... and only a sophomore . Not sure why he (Brooks) isn't even on any draft boards. If he's trying to be drafted, this is the year, and this is the time to make a statement. Hopefully, someone falls in love with his game and he can get a promise from someone.
                          What I've read is that he wasn't expected to enter this years draft but now that he's playing so well in the tournament he's leaning towards putting his name in. I think he could go late 1st round. Exciting to see another top notch Canadian talent, I had never heard of him until just recently.

Comment

• Canada Basketball

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            Yeah man? Sure ... but was with him when he started at the bottom! I was on his first rep-team for the KW vipers when I was in the 4th grade (he ((of course)) was a 2nd grader 2 years ahead), where he won us 3rd place (after a tough loss to the eventual winners). I was the Pape Sow of the team, kinda the 15th man on a 12 man team, but hey ... somebody gotta :P. ... BTW have you seen/met his Dad (sure you have) ... that man is INTENSE ... crazy ... but cool (and sad, but cool) he worked his kid so hard from like his toddler years. Made himself rich by investing his kids childhood (to put it in a semi-correct way)...
                            Lol yea man.

Like his parents were real hard. Back in middle school, he wasn't allowed to go on Facebook at home, so he'd sneak out to go to the library just to log in 😂😂

Literally, his parents were intense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              All American 3rd team, All Pac 12 ... and only a sophomore . Not sure why he (Brooks) isn't even on any draft boards. If he's trying to be drafted, this is the year, and this is the time to make a statement. Hopefully, someone falls in love with his game and he can get a promise from someone.
                              He's on at least one 2017 draft board (draft express, #37), but that was before the pac12 tournament. Next update, I expect he'll be late first / early second 2016.

Comment

• Brooks' wingspan is only 6-4 and apparently he's not super athletic. Guess people think he has a low ceiling in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X