• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

wow!
      Geezus ... that's messed up. Especially because they had already qualified.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Geezus ... that's messed up. Especially because they had already qualified.

Strange as Spanish federation say they have received suspension letter from FIBA.

And Jose tweeted this:

Comment

Strange as Spanish federation say they have received suspension letter from FIBA.

And Jose tweeted this:

[IMG] [/IMG]
          Huh ... well then I don't know what to think or feel! Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Huh ... well then I don't know what to think or feel! Lol
            It's possible that they have found a legal grounds to sue the living shit out of FIBA. I think FIBA is just backing down.. You can't really suspend Spain from World Cup or Olympics(EuroBasket is different story) on grounds of nations support to the local league. If that really happens, USA would get suspended as well.

Comment

It's possible that they have found a legal grounds to sue the living shit out of FIBA. I think FIBA is just backing down.. You can't really suspend Spain from World Cup or Olympics(EuroBasket is different story) on grounds of nations support to the local league. If that really happens, USA would get suspended as well.
              But wait...when has an international sports federation done anything illegal?
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                But wait...when has an international sports federation done anything illegal?
                Good point.

Comment

• Batum, Rudy, Fournier, Mahinmi are all out for France in olympic qualifier!! Great great news!

Comment

Batum, Rudy, Fournier, Mahinmi are all out for France in olympic qualifier!! Great great news!
                    Do you think all our guys will play? I think Murray might not play since he'll be a rookie
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Do you think all our guys will play? I think Murray might not play since he'll be a rookie
                      I doubt that. Our chances to make the Olympics increased significantly tho.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Funny in hockey the next 1st overall pic is playing for the U.S and heck so is the 2nd pick overall ... Risking getting hurt and they haven't even been drafted ..

I can't see why if picked and signed why he can't say no to his country ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Funny in hockey the next 1st overall pic is playing for the U.S and heck so is the 2nd pick overall ... Risking getting hurt and they haven't even been drafted ..

I can't see why if picked and signed why he can't say no to his country ..
                          Money talks and the NBA is all that matters.

Comment

• Kelly Olynyk had surgery on his shoulder yesterday and is out for 5 months. Tough news for the national team.

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/b...ulder-surgery/

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Kelly Olynyk had surgery on his shoulder yesterday and is out for 5 months. Tough news for the national team.

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/b...ulder-surgery/
                              Damn.

Comment

• http://www.tsn.ca/report-triano-to-j...coach-1.492250

Jay Triano is sitting at the big boy table again...Associate Head Coach of the Suns

Comment

Working...
                                X