X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cojo looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watching this game right now... And I can't believe people suggest we trade Joseph.

Comment

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
        Cojo looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Cojo is on fire

Comment

• Game 1 in the books- Canada beats Turkey 77-69 led by our boy CoJo's 21pts!

Comment

• Canada Wins Canada Wins !!!! 1 - 0 ... This team

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
              Game 1 in the books- Canada beats Turkey 77-69 led by our boy CoJo's 21pts!
              Just ask Steve Nash ... International play will him in your development ... The first obstacle is out of the way ...

Comment

• honestly the two big things that will help us is COJO playing point guard because he is soo consistent at it. Low turnovers + high basketball IQ...and the willingness to slash....TT is also a game changer when compared to last summer. Him AND Bennett make a world of difference. When its just one of them we do OK when we have both of them oh man. If Wiggins and Olynk were playing I think we might actually have a shot at silver.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  honestly the two big things that will help us is COJO playing point guard because he is soo consistent at it. Low turnovers + high basketball IQ...and the willingness to slash....TT is also a game changer when compared to last summer. Him AND Bennett make a world of difference. When its just one of them we do OK when we have both of them oh man. If Wiggins and Olynk were playing I think we might actually have a shot at silver.

I do think ( although unfair ) that the Olympic roster ( cross fingers ) will be stronger then the one trying to qualify ... Think about Tristian Thompson who just arrived... This event is less then a week long ... He is helping out ... Can't figure out why more guys couldn't have given us 6 days of their time ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    I do think ( although unfair ) that the Olympic roster ( cross fingers ) will be stronger then the one trying to qualify ... Think about Tristian Thompson who just arrived... This event is less then a week long ... He is helping out ... Can't figure out why more guys couldn't have given us 6 days of their time ...
                    Are you suggesting that Wiggins may join and Murray may join?

Comment

• Great win. Not enough to beat France tho.

Comment

Are you suggesting that Wiggins may join and Murray may join?
                        I say more likely Murray ... He seemed like a guy who wants badly to play for Canada ... He was disappointed that he couldn't play last September

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          I say more likely Murray ... He seemed like a guy who wants badly to play for Canada ... He was disappointed that he couldn't play last September
                          I guess he has summer league appointments first?

Comment

I guess he has summer league appointments first?
                            Sabonis is skipping Summer league for his national team.

Comment

• Great start!

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                Sabonis is skipping Summer league for his national team.
                                And playing for Lithuania's national basketball team is like playing for Canada's national hockey team. You're willing to make sacrifices for the glory attached to it ... and would face huge social pressure if you didn't. Wiggins isn't going to have to deal with years of people saying 'why didn't you play for the national team in 2016' at every event he goes to.

Comment

Working...
                                X