Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    I hear the NZ team did the Haka before the game (thats always an eye opener!). Wonder if that threw off the Canadian team lol.
    The Canadian team should also have a dance, I propose shoveling snow dance.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Mandatory accompanying image:

Comment

• Serbia and Croatia have qualified for the Olympics.

Canada vs France tomorrow at 9am! We are 9 point dogs. #UnderdogMentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          The Canadian team should also have a dance, I propose shoveling snow dance.
          That's racist ... or something like that.

Comment

• The Canadian equivalent to the haka would actually be clubbing baby seals while "Sorry" by Justin Bieber plays over the loudspeakers.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Let me get this straight ...Venezuela is in the Olympics again .... WTF ... When teams like Italy , Greece and possibly France are notGo Canada Go !!! If they get in those guys will feel amazing and Nik will be home practicing jumpers on YouTube
              Last edited by guyroch; Sat Jul 9, 2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                Let me get this straight ...Venezuela is in the Olympics again .... WTF ... When teams like Italy , Greece and possibly France are notGo Canada Go !!! If they get in those guys will feel amazing and Nik will be home practicing jumpers on YouTube
                Venezuela's only in because Canada crapped the bed playing them last tourney.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Honestly. We should've fucking obliterated them smh

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    that is the reality the talent was there to go thru that tournament without a loss. Just no alpha dog at that time.

Comment

• How many NBA players are on this team? where's Wiggins? Murray? Powell? Lyles? Stauskas? Olynyk?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        How many NBA players are on this team? where's Wiggins? Murray? Powell? Lyles? Stauskas? Olynyk?
                        -taking it off
                        -just got drafted
                        -was a free agent
                        -taking it off
                        -taking it off to gain weight
                        -injured

Nicholson also out because he was a free agent, and Robert Sacre out since I believe he was a free agent as well.

Sucks cuz we went from a potential full 12 man NBA roster to only 4 NBA players.

Comment

• Venezuela did not need NBA players to qualify.

Comment

• Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              Let me get this straight ...Venezuela is in the Olympics again .... WTF ... When teams like Italy , Greece and possibly France are notGo Canada Go !!! If they get in those guys will feel amazing and Nik will be home practicing jumpers on YouTube
                              this current system is quite unfair towards euro teams, Europe should have much more than 2 direct qualifications.

out of all the many FIBA changes over the years, this qualifications system is the one i dislike the most.

besides, having teams compete and try to peak twice in a summer puts them at a disadvantage.

Comment

• Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X