Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    This.

Murray has an excuse, he just got drafted. KO and Nicholson I believe are both injured(?). So I can't really blame them for not participating.

But what the fuck is Wiggins excuse? Lyles? Stauskas?
    zika

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      zika
      Zika in Manila?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Zika in Manila?
        no but if you don't want to go to brazil why would you put that on yourself. how could you go to manila and then pull out?

I wouldn't actively try to get anywhere near brazil right now

Comment

• Watching Euro's ... Wow the passion those guys have for playing for your country .. Nilk loves being Canadian when it gets him a TSN gig ..

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            no but if you don't want to go to brazil why would you put that on yourself. how could you go to manila and then pull out?

I wouldn't actively try to get anywhere near brazil right now
            I think getting to RIO was more important .. I don'the think we would be bothreed if some didn'the want to go to both

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
              Watching Euro's ... Wow the passion those guys have for playing for your country .. Nilk loves being Canadian when it gets him a TSN gig ..
              Might need that gig to become full-time soon if he can't find an NBA 3-point shot.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                Might need that gig to become full-time soon if he can't find an NBA 3-point shot.
                He has been traded once and the new management team has no loyalty to him cause not his draft or trade pick up

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Don't worry the subject of Canada Basketball is dead now and so you don't have to worry about talking about it ... I guess if you don't talk about it it didn't happen

Comment

• Also we can't assume if Nik and Andrew went that we would have won ... Jay had those two guys last year and we know the result ... I must say every other FIBA America teams got spanked it seemed this summer .. Mexico a team Canada barely beat lost badly to Italy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        This.

Murray has an excuse, he just got drafted. KO and Nicholson I believe are both injured(?). So I can't really blame them for not participating.

But what the fuck is Wiggins excuse? Lyles? Stauskas?
                        Nicholson did not have a contract at that time and recently signed with Washington i believe. thompson did not contribute last year for the same reason and his signing came very late but as the person tweeted it is good on both him and cory participating this year considering how long there NBA season was

Comment

• Thon Maker the token Canadian cause he played HS basketball in Canada is doing a great job on the boards in the summer league ... 17 and 16 in two games ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Thon Maker the token Canadian cause he played HS basketball in Canada is doing a great job on the boards in the summer league ... 17 and 16 in two games ..
                            Although Maker played 2 yrs of HS ball in Canada, his citizenship and national commitment is to Australia...but dude is looking like the real deal out there.
                            Last edited by RepTdot; Mon Jul 11, 2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                                Although Maker played 2 yrs of HS ball in Canada, his citizenship and national commitment is to Australia...but dude is looking like the real deal out there.
                                Did Raps screw up and not pick him ? He looks like he can be another Biz

Comment

Working...
                                X