Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    Did Raps screw up and not pick him ? He looks like he can be another Biz
    He looks really good! But I think Raps and like 20 other teams screwed up. He probably made the biggest jump on draft day, in terms of what everyone was predicting.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
      He looks really good! But I think Raps and like 20 other teams screwed up. He probably made the biggest jump on draft day, in terms of what everyone was predicting.
      I think Big men are so hard to gage ...

Comment

He runs the floor like a deer.

Comment

• i see murray got 29 in a loss tonight

Comment

Don't know how 20 teams screwed up when only 8 teams passed on him - and if you think Maker is a better prospect than Simmons or Ingram, let's just say that is a very unique perspective.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• [QUOTE=3inthekeon;673555]Don't know how 20 teams screwed up when only 8 teams passed on him

He looks like somebody who would have a great workout with a team ...

Comment

• Jay Triano " good growing experience " How many losing experiences are required ?

Comment

• Maker came back down to earth with a game of 10 points and 6 rebounds....and 10 fouls.

Kevin Pangos has been with the Hawks and is looking very good. He is shooting the ball very well, running the offense, and seems to have increased his quickness. While he is not locking guys down, he is doing a solid job staying in front of them.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    Maker came back down to earth with a game of 10 points and 6 rebounds....and 10 fouls.

Kevin Pangos has been with the Hawks and is looking very good. He is shooting the ball very well, running the offense, and seems to have increased his quickness. While he is not locking guys down, he is doing a solid job staying in front of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqGM0t6PUpU

Comment

• 12+yrs, 120+games, 20+ countries & countless memories I'll carry w/me 4life. Thank you @CanBball for the honor!

https://twitter.com/levonkendall14/s...42140108132357

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Don't know how 20 teams screwed up when only 8 teams passed on him - and if you think Maker is a better prospect than Simmons or Ingram, let's just say that is a very unique perspective.
                        Yeah I didn't mean it that way. I just mean Bucks surprised a lot of teams. Draftexpress and Chad Ford had him as a 2nd round pick less than a week before the draft.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Utah Jazz forward Trey Lyles has been a standout in the summer league, and he continued his excellence in a 92-89 loss to Portland. Lyles had 30 points and nine rebounds and hit 5 of 7 3-point attempts

I was thinking when I heard this .. We as Canadians keep following and posting Canadian accomplishments but it is a shame we
                          don't get to see this in a team version ... Do they all realize that not only do the NBA team ( fans ) cheer you ( until your traded ) but a who country is following you and cheering ..

It amazes me the one NBA'er who was dying to play for this country but never got the opportunity ... The Red Rocket ...

Comment

• Nik at ESP's covering it for TSN

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              Nik at ESP's covering it for TSN

Comment

• Our athletes who bailed for no reason screwed us and they knew it. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Lookin at you Wiggins, Lyles, Stauskas, Olynkyk, etc...

The utter lack of Canadian pride is depressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X