Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iman Shumpert

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    tucas wrote: View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks iggy azealea is really ugly?
    I know right! From certain angles she just looks so fucking alien like but from others shess pretty hot

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

    Comment


    • #17
      I like shump but I'm not gonna trade the #20 for him
      CAPELA, Anderson, Ennis, Stokes are all younger and more intriguing
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

      Comment


      • #18
        Not worth trading a late 1st for at all. Inefficient, turnover prone and both his ball handling and defensive skills are massively overrated. Additionally he only has one year left on his rookie deal, so after that he becomes more expensive whereas the 20th pick is someone you're paying 1-2M for per year for the next 4 years.

        I remember a time where a lot of Raps fans wanted to trade DeMar for this guy, yikes.

        Comment


        • #19
          Why don't we just draft Kyle Anderson instead?
          He's a better ball handler, is 6-7, has a decent shot, and makes smart plays.
          He seems like a good locker room guy, and doesn't bring the NY locker room baggage that Shumpert does.

          Comment


          • #20
            Is there a more mediocre player that keeps coming up in trade discussions on this board?

            Comment


            • #21
              imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              Not worth trading a late 1st for at all. Inefficient, turnover prone and both his ball handling and defensive skills are massively overrated. Additionally he only has one year left on his rookie deal, so after that he becomes more expensive whereas the 20th pick is someone you're paying 1-2M for per year for the next 4 years.

              I remember a time where a lot of Raps fans wanted to trade DeMar for this guy, yikes.
              I agree with your assessment to some degree, but it's pretty hilarious considering your username.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • #22
                DanH wrote: View Post
                I agree with your assessment to some degree, but it's pretty hilarious considering your username.
                LMAO that's exactly what I thought
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                Comment


                • #23
                  I like Shumpert's name not his game. The guy sucks.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    No thanks, Shumpert is the biggest douche bag in the NBA.

                    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ceez wrote: View Post
                      If i'm Masai, i call Dolan pretty much every day leading to the draft and just breathe into the phone until he hangs up.
                      If Masai's not doing something to mess with Dolan I'd be disappointed

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        tucas wrote: View Post
                        Am I the only one who thinks iggy azealea is really ugly?



                        Really I think shes hot

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                          I like Shumpert's name not his game. The guy sucks.
                          Shump's a chump. LOL.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            He's not a bad player. He actually had a really high ceiling before tearing his acl. He's an decent defender, can hit 3's, can play pg. Too bad he's buried on the bench as the Knicks have Melo, JR, and now Tim Hardaway jr. But he's not worth the 20th pick atm.

                            We already have a similar player though in Ross (except playing pg part), so no thanks. He could take Salmons place though lol.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              chch166 wrote: View Post



                              Really I think shes hot
                              This, it's funny how on the internet guys have such "high" standards for girls.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                                This, it's funny how on the internet guys have such "high" standards for girls.
                                I don't unzip my pants for anything less than Bar Rafaeli. Get your standards up young fella.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X