Game #13: Toronto Raptors 132 - Charlotte Hornets 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Raps outscore CHA 72 - 40 in '2H. The 3 ball came alive.
    Championship DNA kicked in.

Comment

• next person hits OG in the eye. Rondae needs to start throwing punches.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Is OG gonna miss any games?
        They said he would be available in the 4Q so hopefully he was and they just didn't need him

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think OG rocking permanent goggles is a look we all secretly want
          Paired with his short shorts. Death by defense
          OG is our king

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

next person hits OG in the eye. Rondae needs to start throwing punches.
            Serge could come off the bench .....

Comment

• After this game, we are hitting over 40% from 3.... AS A TEAM. Brings a tear to my eye. Nick Nurse's offense in full effect.

Comment

• Not to nitpick and I know he contributed in other ways.....but how can your starting C only get you 5 points again?
                Also added 8 rebounds and 9 assists so you can't really complain....
                Still ....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  After this game, we are hitting over 40% from 3.... AS A TEAM. Brings a tear to my eye. Nick Nurse's offense in full effect.
                  COTY so far

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

COTY so far
                    It's close. Monty Williams, Spoelstra and Stevens have had great starts as well.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Easy now.. this is against a Hornets team
                      The bench played well on the road trip against much better competition as well so chill. When Serge and Kyle come back you'll have a bench that includes, Norm, Davis, Thomas, Boucher, RHJ and Serge. With the way they all have played lately that's some really good depth.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post

Paired with his short shorts. Death by defense
                        "Paired with short shorts" was my reaction exactly. I'm here for this look.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Not to nitpick and I know he contributed in other ways.....but how can your starting C only get you 5 points again?
                          Also added 8 rebounds and 9 assists so you can't really complain....
                          Still ....
                          At this point, Gasol is a very tall Rajan Rondo, who doesn't dribble.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's close. Monty Williams, Spoelstra and Stevens have had great starts as well.
                            Nurse doing it with mirrors though. Down 2-3 starters and still winning

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

The bench played well on the road trip against much better competition as well so chill. When Serge and Kyle come back you'll have a bench that includes, Norm, Davis, Thomas, Boucher, RHJ and Serge. With the way they all have played lately that's some really good depth.
                              I'm no sure Serge can run the floor with this bench tbh

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

When Kyle and Serge get back, there won't be enough minutes to keep everybody sharp. Somebody's going to be the odd man out.

Comment

Working...
                                X