Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Nurse doing it with mirrors though. Down 2-3 starters and still winning
    Yeah, but Spo is using smoke AND mirrors. Heat were missing Butler for 3 games, and he's still starting guys like: Kendrick Nunn, Meyers Leonard and Duncan Robinson. Who the fook?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      Up 32.

Murder, she wrote.

This might just be the new Salami and Cheese

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          After this game, we are hitting over 40% from 3.... AS A TEAM. Brings a tear to my eye. Nick Nurse's offense in full effect.
          that sweet jazz
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Three really, really good quarters. One not so much, but will take it. Started slow, Charlotte even took the lead at one point. Finally figured out how to make a 3, and OG basically got the ball rolling. He was awesome tonight. Just drilling 3's. I think he's over 50% from 3 this season. Crazy.

What with getting hit in the head? Hope OG is fine.. he looked good on the bench. Hope he doesn't have to go through another concussion protocol.

Norm had a good game. He missed a bunny at the rim after a great defensive play. He needs to make those.. so wild on the open floor.

TD was so fricken good tonight. Just came to play. Same with RHJ who continues to impress me.

Siakam looked like he'd have another inefficient night but ended up at .500.

Marc was awesome. Setting up the fast break was exactly what we needed from him. 9 assists might be a season high for him. He should be able to get triple doubles if he just puts some more energy on scoring. Didn't need more than the 5 points he gave us.. but he used to average over 25 IIRC.

I mean you can't really nit pick when you win by almost 40. The game was stupid easy for the Raps after the first half.

The vets on Charlotte are so bad.. MKG, Batum, Marvin W and Biyombo all need to go. Give the kids more playing time coach!

Comment

• I really wonder what the rotation will look like once we’re all healthy again.

Ibaka and Norm are obviously the 6th/7th guys, then I’d imagine Rondae and Davis would be next in the pecking order. Nurse does seem to love McCaw, so I doubt he’ll fall out of the rotation completely, but that then leaves Boucher and Thomas as the 11th/12th guys and not getting playing time?

A good problem to have I guess
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, but Spo is using smoke AND mirrors. Heat were missing Butler for 3 games, and he's still starting guys like: Kendrick Nunn, Meyers Leonard and Duncan Robinson. Who the fook?
                Meyers Leonard I've heard of at least.

Are they trying to be the Spurs by playing Duncan Robinson and Leonard?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  yikes

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Damn Norm likes to play with fire, RHJ is going to deck him in practice lol

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Damn Norm likes to play with fire, RHJ is going to deck him in practice lol
                      Ya chill out norm you barely know the guy. Get to know him a little bit before you start fucking with the guy
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• That was a death glare but honestly in terms of seniority RHJ is a child on this roster. If he can't handle that we can ship him to Kyrgyzstan for a fifth round pick

Comment

• Kind of interesting cause even with Kawhi’s aloofness last year... we really haven’t had anything short of a complete and utter get-along-gang for about the last six years. It’s somewhat jarring to see even a moment where someone doesn’t embody that culture we’ve come to know.

That said... Rondae’s been playing his fukkin ass off during this last stretch. I like my Raptors nice. Definitely. But I’d also like my Raptors ready to step on people’s throats. (Adversaries preferably.)

Gonna be an interesting season ahead. It’s only just begun.

Comment

• Raps now 5-0 at home. Undefeated season incoming confirmed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              That was a death glare but honestly in terms of seniority RHJ is a child on this roster. If he can't handle that we can ship him to Kyrgyzstan for a fifth round pick
                              I'm team RHJ over team Norm. So if there is a legit beef, let's ship Norm to Kyrgyzstan

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I really wonder what the rotation will look like once we’re all healthy again.

Ibaka and Norm are obviously the 6th/7th guys, then I’d imagine Rondae and Davis would be next in the pecking order. Nurse does seem to love McCaw, so I doubt he’ll fall out of the rotation completely, but that then leaves Boucher and Thomas as the 11th/12th guys and not getting playing time?

A good problem to have I guess
                                With the players he has, Nurse is going to be able to be very match up aware and move pieces on the board to give everybody appropriate time based on their assignments on offense and defense. He can match them up based on size, speed, skill set and experience. He can switch them out for end of quarter situations, time outs, the need for D or the need to get a basket. I wouldn't be surprised to see the experimentation continue until the new year, at which time his focus could be on finishing the season where they want to be in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X