• Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    Want nothing to do with Salmons.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Akshinthala
    replied
    IMO Amir should not yet be extended but option picked up, Salmons not be picked up but a new contract worth about 3-3.5 mil-2yrs be negotiated and Tyler let go.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    If Salmons and Hands Bro can't be traded for anything at the draft, waive them the day after. Salmons is a foregone conclusion, and we don't need Psycho T, especially if we get Capela, Baschinsky or another big from the draft. We already have Jonas, Amir, Patman, Hayes and rookie(s) as big men.
    both of them packaged with our second rounders open a lot of options to get more first rounders from teams eager to now, especially, woo both melo and lebron

in masai we trust

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    2KJ wrote: View Post
    I'd keep Tyler. He's the scrapper. He's got a lot of hustle and heart. He needs to work on his offense and free throws though if he wants to play.

Dump Salmons. He's useless on both ends of the court. And that performance vs OKC, which started his slump i believe, was disgusting, considering he's a veteran.
    Nah, he'd been riding that horrid shit streak for about a month at that point and that game was the exclamation point on his terrible play

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Solmons and Tyler are as good as gone.
    Amir opt him in for the 7 million,don't sign him yet 2 long term deal.
    Wait and c till next year,no rush.
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Jun 24, 2014, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If Salmons and Hands Bro can't be traded for anything at the draft, waive them the day after. Salmons is a foregone conclusion, and we don't need Psycho T, especially if we get Capela, Baschinsky or another big from the draft. We already have Jonas, Amir, Patman, Hayes and rookie(s) as big men.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    When could the raps start trading players?
    Day after the Nets eliminated us.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    I think Salmons and Psycho T are just going to get waived, personally.
    Unless traded, I'd be shocked if they're not both waived.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    Hansbrough is a known commodity, just not a good fit for the Coach Casey and the Raptors. Not a stretch 4 and undersized as a back up center.
    I'd add poor defender and very foul prone when trying.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    I think Salmons and Psycho T are just going to get waived, personally.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    When could the raps start trading players?

Leave a comment:

• RepTdot
    replied
    Salmons is gone for cap space before free agency...Tyler might be good trade bait but Amir is staying.

Leave a comment:

• 2KJ
    replied
    I'd keep Tyler. He's the scrapper. He's got a lot of hustle and heart. He needs to work on his offense and free throws though if he wants to play.

Dump Salmons. He's useless on both ends of the court. And that performance vs OKC, which started his slump i believe, was disgusting, considering he's a veteran.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Hansbrough is a known commodity, just not a good fit for the Coach Casey and the Raptors. Not a stretch 4 and undersized as a back up center.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Hansbrough could end up being our 5th big (behind Jonas, Amir, Patterson, and potential rookie). Don't think he's worth holding onto.
    And don't forget Dwane "VETS, get me VETS!" Casey's Kentucky alum buddy and master of the one legged, 22ft runner!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X