Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #14: Toronto Raptors 113 - Orlando Magic 97

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #14: Toronto Raptors 113 - Orlando Magic 97




    Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen!



    FOR MY NEXT TRICK...



    Last night we obliterated the (then)6&7 Charlotte Bobnets or Horcats or whatever the fuk.

    40 ASSISTS!?!?!?!?!?



    Suck it Gandalf. We'll pass as much as we like.



    Tomorrow, we face another foe currently sitting at 6&7...
    The ever-intimidating Orlando Magic.



    Let's get to it...

    YOUR STARTERS:











    The Other Guys:

    (Note: Jonathan Isaac sprained his ankle during the unveiling of their city edition jerseys. At a photoshoot. No Joke. Missed his last 2 games. His status remains questionable. MAGIC!!!!!!)











    LET'S GET IT.
    GO RAPS!!!!











  • #2
    Thoroughly enjoyed this GT. Let’s get these Harry Houdini wannabes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Goldblum is an artist.. another epic game thread.

      Comment


      • #4
        So I guess it safe to say

        Comment


        • #5
          So Melo, making his Blazers' debut, is 3-10 with 7 points, and 5 turnovers midway through the 3rd quarter

          Comment


          • #6
            Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            So Melo, making his Blazers' debut, is 3-10 with 7 points, and 5 turnovers midway through the 3rd quarter
            So your saying he's playing a vintage melo game?
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

            Comment


            • #7
              bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              So your saying he's playing a vintage melo game?
              Paging Dennis Green --




              Comment


              • #8
                Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                So Melo, making his Blazers' debut, is 3-10 with 7 points, and 5 turnovers midway through the 3rd quarter
                Hasn't missed a beat, then!

                This game should be a blow out

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

                  Anyways, great thread Goldblum, you are my hero
                  It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Game Day, Game Day!

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

                        Anyways, great thread Goldblum, you are my hero
                        Vaild point. Even though I can figure out how to post one it’s like I have to learn it again each time. Instead of making us wrapping a code to post a tweet, can’t there just be a way to just insert the tweet? I’m just extrapolating from pressing the “quote” button here and the quote wrapping was automatically included.

                        Anyways I think it’s part that and part “we’ve seen the man behind the curtain” or “we’ve caught our big white whale”. Whichever allegory works.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jonathan Isaac update:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

                            Anyways, great thread Goldblum, you are my hero
                            Are you using the RR app? If so, that's the first problem. The desktop version of the site on your phone is the only way to go. Giffin' ain't a thing.
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

                              Anyways, great thread Goldblum, you are my hero
                              I hate it. I gave up on Tapatalk. The desktop site is not bad. The mobile site sucks, the buttons to navigate to end of thread/most recent post are maybe the smallest buttons I've ever seen. And game threads still crash.

                              The old UI was definitely more user friendly.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X