No announcement yet.

Game #14: Toronto Raptors 113 - Orlando Magic 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still find when you use the button to go to the latest unread comments ("Go to first new posts"), it often jumps to a comment 10 posts back that you're already read. Not every time but it's a continued glitch.

Comment

Key to debunking the Magic tricks: Let Them Shoot

Comment

Unlike PJ Washington and Luka Doncic and Finney Smith, Isaac is one of those dudes who can really give Siakam a lot of trouble in the post. Instead of posting up Doncic and Washington and Finney Smith, Siakam chucked up a lot of 3's when he was being guarded by those guys...so now that he's going to be guarded by an elite defender, I kind of expect Siakam to post up a lot tonight lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I also realized that if the DeRozan/Orlando trade happens, then we're not going to see DeMar play in TO this season unless of course we play the Magic in the playoffs.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            I also realized that if the DeRozan/Orlando trade happens, then we're not going to see DeMar play in TO this season unless of course we play the Magic in the playoffs.
            That would definitely be weird lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Is Isaac playing? He was out for like 2-3 games.

Comment

GOLDBLUM needs to be in charge of all game threads going forward.

That Gasol intro could use some work though... he ain't all that.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Is Isaac playing? He was out for like 2-3 games.
                  According to Yahoo, yes.

Wed, Nov 20

Barring a setback during warmups, Jonathan Isaac (ankle) will be back in action on Wednesday against the Raptors, per Magic head coach Steve Clifford.

Comment

Funny reading spurs sites about trading DeRozan "he continues to score buckets, but is not a threat from 3, and his defense is bad...the team bleeds points with every DeRozan lineup"

colour me shocked. This team may have already been better last year just by shedding DeRozan and adding green. Hell they lost both green and Leonard and they still look better than any of those DeRozan teams so far.

loved his service and loyalty, but its abundantly clear we were spinning our wheels, continually bumping our head into a ceiling.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

So your saying he's playing a vintage melo game?
                      I'd still take Melo's Blazers in a 7 game series against the Nuggets.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I'd still take Melo's Blazers in a 7 game series against the Nuggets.
                        Lol Melos blazers aren't even going to make the playoffs
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Oh they're gonna make the playoffs, they're gonna be fine once they get Dame and Nurkic back.

The real question is, would the Nuggets even get past the 1st round this year? because from I remember, it took them 7 games to beat the Murray-less Spurs last year.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Funny reading spurs sites about trading DeRozan "he continues to score buckets, but is not a threat from 3, and his defense is bad...the team bleeds points with every DeRozan lineup"

colour me shocked. This team may have already been better last year just by shedding DeRozan and adding green. Hell they lost both green and Leonard and they still look better than any of those DeRozan teams so far.

loved his service and loyalty, but its abundantly clear we were spinning our wheels, continually bumping our head into a ceiling.
                            Chr1s1anL in shambles.

Comment

The Blazers look like a team well past its best before date. The tell is the home record - Portland is always tough at home and they're 1-4 including a bad loss to the Nets. Don't think Nurkic is going to solve what ails them. Last year was their chance.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

The Blazers look like a team well past its best before date. The tell is the home record - Portland is always tough at home and they're 1-4 including a bad loss to the Nets. Don't think Nurkic is going to solve what ails them. Last year was their chance.
                                Dame/CJ/Nurkic/Stotts = Lowry/DD/JV/Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X