Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Unlike PJ Washington and Luka Doncic and Finney Smith, Isaac is one of those dudes who can really give Siakam a lot of trouble in the post. Instead of posting up Doncic and Washington and Finney Smith, Siakam chucked up a lot of 3's when he was being guarded by those guys...so now that he's going to be guarded by an elite defender, I kind of expect Siakam to post up a lot tonight lol.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Key to debunking the Magic tricks: Let Them Shoot

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I still find when you use the button to go to the latest unread comments ("Go to first new posts"), it often jumps to a comment 10 posts back that you're already read. Not every time but it's a continued glitch.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

Anyways, great thread Goldblum, you are my hero
    I hate it. I gave up on Tapatalk. The desktop site is not bad. The mobile site sucks, the buttons to navigate to end of thread/most recent post are maybe the smallest buttons I've ever seen. And game threads still crash.

The old UI was definitely more user friendly.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I was going to respond with a gif but I can never get that shit to work on mobile. I wonder if forum traffic is down because of how unwieldy this interface is, I certainly don't visit as much anymore.

Are you using the RR app? If so, that's the first problem. The desktop version of the site on your phone is the only way to go. Giffin' ain't a thing.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jonathan Isaac update:

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Vaild point. Even though I can figure out how to post one it’s like I have to learn it again each time. Instead of making us wrapping a code to post a tweet, can’t there just be a way to just insert the tweet? I’m just extrapolating from pressing the “quote” button here and the quote wrapping was automatically included.

Anyways I think it’s part that and part “we’ve seen the man behind the curtain” or “we’ve caught our big white whale”. Whichever allegory works.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Game Day, Game Day!

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    So Melo, making his Blazers' debut, is 3-10 with 7 points, and 5 turnovers midway through the 3rd quarter
    Hasn't missed a beat, then!

This game should be a blow out

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    So your saying he's playing a vintage melo game?
    Paging Dennis Green --

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    So Melo, making his Blazers' debut, is 3-10 with 7 points, and 5 turnovers midway through the 3rd quarter
    So your saying he's playing a vintage melo game?

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    So I guess it safe to say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X