No announcement yet.

Game #14: Toronto Raptors 113 - Orlando Magic 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude Terrence Davis looks incredible out there.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Terence Davis already getting the respect from his teammates. When the ball stagnated in half-court, Norm, Gasol and Pascal all threw it back to TD to create something off the bounce. That says a lot.

Comment

Up 10 at the half. I prefer up 20 but up 10 with no Vucivec is not bad.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
          Up 10 at the half. I prefer up 20 but up 10 with no Vucivec is not bad.
          Losing Vuc actually helps the Magic, because he plays like crap against us. 1 for 8 with 3 pts. I'll take that.

Comment

I hate that 2 for 1 play. What does a half court heave buy you? If ORL works the clock down only a couple of seconds for a rushed shot. Tried same thing vs LAC. Got nothing.

Comment

If we keep growing like that, by the end of the season, what do we need to pursue another title ?

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                I hate that 2 for 1 play. What does a half court heave buy you? If ORL works the clock down only a couple of seconds for a rushed shot. Tried same thing vs LAC. Got nothing.
                It modern ball man. Teams are always going to go for the 2 for 1. When you got someone like Lowry or FVV who can hit those deep 3s ita playing the percentages, its a smart move even if unaesthetic.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                  If we keep growing like that, by the end of the season, what do we need to pursue another title ?
                  Pascal becomes a closer and we're championship level IMO

Comment

Anotner 60+ point half. Offensive rebound edge keeping ORL within reach. TD-II impressive shooting tonight. Pascal quiet half. No FT.

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                      REBOUNDING would kill us against finals teams (plus the normal biased refs fouls given)

Comment

First game with Kawhi and PG together is up after this game. Must watch against the hated Celtics.....

Comment

Doncic with 33 points at the half against Golden State

Comment

Too much dribbling around. No movement.

Comment

take it easy with the fouls. Our bench is going to blow this one open once they check back in

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                Too much dribbling around. No movement.
                                Astute observation

Comment

Working...
                                X