Game #14: Toronto Raptors 113 - Orlando Magic 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Was a bit gun shy after we all missed the spread in the Dallas game but seeing the line of Raps -3.5 was too good to pass up tonight. The oddsmakers don’t know about the Raptors depth yet. Speaking of which, where’s Rockwell?
    I bet this one to but actually took an alternate spread of -5.5 for bigger payout
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      I still find when you use the button to go to the latest unread comments ("Go to first new posts"), it often jumps to a comment 10 posts back that you're already read. Not every time but it's a continued glitch.
      Where is this button. I can't find it.

Comment

• We have some fucking ballers on this team. Can’t believe we get to add the best point guard in the east in a couple weeks
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I bet this one to but actually took an alternate spread of -5.5 for bigger payout
          Well played. Not sure the secret will last long.

Comment

• Seems pretty down in here. Davis was fantastic. Boucher a double-double. FVV big night. Siakam has 18/11/4 on a “bad” night. Norm with another solid night. Defense was great. Why so glum?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Seems pretty down in here. Davis was fantastic. Boucher a double-double. FVV big night. Siakam has 18/11/4 on a “bad” night. Norm with another solid night. Defense was great. Why so glum?
              2012 - 2018 hangover

Comment

• Celts 0 - 14 from 3, yet leading LAC 33 - 30 with 5:08 left in 1H.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Seems pretty down in here. Davis was fantastic. Boucher a double-double. FVV big night. Siakam has 18/11/4 on a “bad” night. Norm with another solid night. Defense was great. Why so glum?
                  Watching Chowders Clippers. FWIW.... we’re all loving Bench Mob 2.0.

Comment

• Siakam has a poor game but still contributes positively that's great but I don't see a superstar. He's All-Star still and it's amazing we got him in late 20s in the draft.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• how trash Kyrie is? Look at what Boston is doing. Leading Clippers in the forth and playing tough.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        how trash Kyrie is? Look at what Boston is doing. Leading Clippers in the forth and playing tough.
                        The fact that not only did brooklyn get off to an old start. But his old team who replaced him with a PG who was generally thought to be less talented them him is off to a great start, his reputation is taking a major hit.

Comment

• this celtics clippers game has me so conflicted i dont know who to cheer against

Comment

this celtics clippers game has me so conflicted i dont know who to cheer against
                            Clippers are too much for Celtics to hold off still. Celtics are good though.

Comment

• Get my boy PG icy hot for his ankles.

Comment

this celtics clippers game has me so conflicted i dont know who to cheer against
                                I felt the same -- but this has Eastern Conference implications. Fuck Boston

Comment

Working...
                                X