No announcement yet.

Game #15: Toronto Raptors 119 - Atlanta Hawks 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Hawks play like that every game they're gonna be the 8th seed.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LOOOL Siakam just said: We looked at their record and didn't take it seriously. Respect to honesty
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        LOOOL Siakam just said: We looked at their record and didn't take it seriously
        lol. That's basically what I said in the first half. Because that's exactly what it looked like. Hawks had a team meeting after a really bad loss. You knew they were coming in loaded for bear.

Comment

• You would think Trae Young is a sniper but he's shooting 34%

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            RHJ losing the ball under the basket....
            This play from him was not good at all, if I were him, I would pass the ball to someone outside to run the clock. It was 4.8 seconds. Any way, our young guys are still learning.

Comment

DeAndre Hunter
              Looked like Kawhi 2.0

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                RHJ couldnt dunk it with a foul & couldnt convert the 2 points. Cant close with him anymore.
                I would be easy on RHJ. He still got that Nets loser culture. Gotta convert him to Raptors ways

Comment

I would be easy on RHJ. He still got that Nets loser culture. Gotta convert him to Raptors ways
                  True but he needs to tighten his game up if he wants to be a closer again.

Comment

• On the bright side, this game reminded me of when the Spurs used to toy with the old Raptors and give us false hope that we could actually beat them, only to lose on a heart-breaker, time and again when they had key starters out. Raptors are the new Spurs.

Comment

• Sort of a fun game there.. Fred made so many costly mistakes... OG was garbage. And we almost choked it away. Get the hell away from those Atlanta strip clubs ASAP guys!

Comment

Yeah, he's never been in those pressure cooker playoff games. Can't underestimate the importance of that experience.

Comment

• Vegas must have made a lot of coin with those early odds they set... I thought the Raps would have won by at least 20

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Went from worrying about my 7.5 cover to worrying about losing the game. Not ideal late game execution
                            Trae is too much of a variable. Stayed far away from that spread
                            Last edited by Jclaw; Sat Nov 23, 2019, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Wow, That was much closer than it needed to be. IMO tonight Gasol was a huge liability in 4Q. Can't guard anybody, no threat on offense. Atlanta played hard on D and Hunter shot the lights out. A win is a win, let's take it and get ready for Philly.

Comment

• Pierce called VanVleet an all star.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X