Game #16: Philadelphia 76ers 96 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post

That sucks... sorry to hear and hope you feel well soon enough. Were you laid up during the championship run ...get to see it? ..just know you have been away a while.
    Yup yup, I've been on forum during playoffs. (found out about cancer in August). Been partying and crying over Kawhi till the day I got diagnosed with cancer lol, I'm pretty good now, thx.
    Last edited by rocwell; Thu Feb 27, 2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Yup yup, I've been on forum during playoffs. (found out about cancer in August). Been partying and crying over Kawhi till the day I got diagnosed with cancer lol, I'm pretty good now, thx.
      Glad you're doing better, good to have you back
      OG is our king

Comment

Glad your doing better roc. It may seem silly but we have a little virtual raptors family here and we missed your presence.
        I know im not alone when i say were all pulling for ya and glad to have you back.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

You're a survivor, congrats and don't look back or take any day for granted

Comment

Good to have you back!
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Not to make you self-conscious in piling on — but super glad to have you back Roc.

Comment

Working...
              X