X and O: Basketball Nerds Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X and O: Basketball Nerds Only

Place to post some clips and discuss more in-depth X and Os of your Toronto Raptors.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Ill get us started with this. This youtube channel has some really good breakdowns, been watching quiet a few of them this season

Comment

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Thats a good one. Both of these clips help to explain our rebounding trouble. We have been very help heavy and quick to throw a double at the others team star. That leaves our defense scrambling and when the shot goes our guys aren't in good rebounding positioning

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Thats a good one. Both of these clips help to explain our rebounding trouble. We have been very help heavy and quick to throw a double at the others team star. That leaves our defense scrambling and when the shot goes our guys aren't in good rebounding positioning
          It is partly a trade off with getting that low opp. FG% - throwing the extra bodies at the ball handler and/or zone D leaves openings/unguarded players elsewhere. But the rebounding principle is still the same - shot goes up, everybody put a body on a man and somebody grab that gd basketball. Effort + execution. I'm hopeful the closing possessions will improve over the year, it's a lot to execute and should get better with experience as a team.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I dont have much to add other than an observation that this team clearly has a group of players that all have high bball IQ. This is a smart group, and thats necessary to execute nurse's defensive schemes, which can change on the fly during a game. I'm not sure any other team can do that. I'm not sure if i've ever witnessed that type of defensive versatility in a team, and we have that 1 through 10, at least.

Comment

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Actual picture of the average RR member ready to play some hoops
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Actual picture of the average RR member ready to play some hoops
                  Just need to add a foam roller to the pic lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    That's some disturbing camel-toe.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That's some disturbing camel-toe.
                      Damn, it's a he-she! Even got a pair of A cup boobs on her. Where do you go for your pictures g deane?? Weirdo
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Damn, it's a he-she! Even got a pair of A cup boobs on her. Where do you go for your pictures g deane?? Weirdo
                        selfie ....
                        RR shouldn't tolerate that hate post

Comment

Are we sure its not clark kent? Who would believe that guy was actually superman?

Comment

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Thanks for sharing, what a great in-video analysis by this guy.

It would be a fucking sin for Masai to add to this existing team A player who cannot play defense.

In a perfect world, the only players I can think of who can elevate this team to an Unstoppable Level are any of these guys -Kawhi, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson or Giannis. Unfortunately, I am still living in a fantasy world.

Comment

Working...
                              X