• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #17: New York Knicks 98 - Toronto Raptors 126

Welcome back folks!!!
    Have we caught our breath????

A brief recap:

I'm not sure many of us were predicting a Rap's W on Monday night. With our injury report alone, nobody would've been surprised if those big tall Sixers walked all over us. But nah, it sure didn't go down that way.

RAPTORS WON -- defeating yet another divisional opponent at home, something they've been pretty friggin' unbelievable at of late...

Per Monday's broadcast, if the Raps win this next game against the mighty NYK, they'll be setting an all-time record for consecutive home wins versus divisional opponents. Not too damn shabby...

What an incredible time to be a Raptor fan.
    This organization officially has winning in its DNA.

We're still undefeated on our home court...
    Tied for an NBA best 7-0 record.

After the game in ATL, Pascal admitted the Raps looked at the Hawks' record and had written them off.

No more of that.

Fuk the trap-game. Let's get this W.

YOUR STARTERS:

​

The Pricks:

Note: RJ Barrett (who is not in fact a prick) is listed as questionable.

HOWEVER... per RJ:

"Can't miss tomorrow night. I got to go play for everybody I love," he said.

"I'm wearing a little something for them tomorrow on the court. I can't tell you nothing. It's going to be a little something. It means a lot. Everybody kind of feels something for where they grew up, where they came from. For me, Canada, the whole country had my back. I love them for that."

We look forward to your homecoming, RJ.

But we want this W.

Let's get it.

Defend home court.

LET'S GO RAPS!!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me to set the PVR. Gonna do it right now.

Knicks at the Scotia Bank Arena. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. (Sorry RJ) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Comment

lol. There's just so much sh*t going on in a Goldblum gamethread, that I can't even keep track. The "I Love This Game" NBA graphic is classic. Back then, it probably took a production team of 20 people around 3-6 months using 5 IBM supercomputers just to create that spinning Jerry West animation.

Something to play for tonight. Let's get that Atlantic Division "0 for Toronto" NBA record.

Comment

NBA records are good, let’s get one!

And I hope RJ plays, you know he’s dying to play in Toronto
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I don't even know enough of the knicks actual starters to figure this one out (Taj aside, well played). I will save myself the time of posting a picture because you can all imagine that squid faced guy yelling "it's a trap!". Bring the record home. Go Raps.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            lol. There's just so much sh*t going on in a Goldblum gamethread, that I can't even keep track. The "I Love This Game" NBA graphic is classic. Back then, it probably took a production team of 20 people around 3-6 months using 5 IBM supercomputers just to create that spinning Jerry West animation.

Something to play for tonight. Let's get that Atlantic Division "0 for Toronto" NBA record.

It also only spun once. The rest is the magic of gif in 2019.

Comment

Opening post ... top prize of the season... great stuff!

Those Joaquin eyes... death!

Comment

A copy from the main page... OG is too cool... he seems like a very good friend type of person.. Rondae as well.. just nice guys

Comment

The true key to wictory:

OG is our king

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

The 90s:
                    Guy 1: should we make a nice crisp clean font?
                    guy 2: no, each word should have different fonts, and colours....how booooout purple, yellow, pink and green?
                    guy 1: I love it! It will never look dated! Say, let's do another line of cocaine and celebrate our work
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

The 90s:
                      Guy 1: should we make a nice crisp clean font?
                      guy 2: no, each word should have different fonts, and colours....how booooout purple, yellow, pink and green?
                      guy 1: I love it! It will never look dated! Say, let's do another line of cocaine and celebrate our work
                      What a time to be alive.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

What a time to be alive.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is a fun interview, he mentions growing up watching Bosh and DeMar.

This morning it was reported RJ apparently has 300 friends and family coming to the game, crazy.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

This morning it was reported RJ apparently has 300 friends and family coming to the game, crazy.
                            We have to get this guy...
                            Have to.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Poor family is gonna watch him get smothered by the Raps defense
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X