Game #18: Toronto Raptors 90 - Orlando Magic 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Why did the schedule makers give us the Clips twice as the third team in four nights? Something smells fishy there.
    That's the Clips third game in 4 nights and their 4th in 6th. It's also the end of their road swing and they've got Pacers and Bucks ahead of Raps. There is no conspiracy....

Comment

I remember my 4000th post. I was but a wee lad. Keep plugging Goldy, it's lonely up here at the top
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

That's the Clips third game in 4 nights and their 4th in 6th. It's also the end of their road swing and they've got Pacers and Bucks ahead of Raps. There is no conspiracy....
        But conspiracy's are fun!

Still would have been nice to play the Clippers when we were both well rested. That game is probably going to be an ugly one.

Comment

Still would have been nice to play the Clippers when we were both well rested. That game is probably going to be an ugly one.
          Plenty of rest in the Finals.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            I remember my 4000th post. I was but a wee lad. Keep plugging Goldy, it's lonely up here at the top
            Only 260 posts til your next big milestone. Gonna have to bake you a cake!

(It'll be baked with 100% organic gif.)

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              Hopefully we can get the win, because we’ve got a tough stretch of schedule coming up: Utah, Miami and Houston at home, Philly and Chicago on the road, then Clippers and Nets at home
              5 and 2....against that set of teams

Tonight... the Magic are a different team at home than on the road.... mostly because they wear white at home...
              Raps W...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Just like the first one.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  When a game-thread starts off with a naked man, uh...... I'm waiting until this gets to page 2.

Great job, Goldblum..... I think. lol.
                  That naked man is Will Ferrell. Put some respect on that ass.

Comment

Boston lost.. we're now in sole position of 2nd in the East.

Comment

Boston lost.. we're now in sole position of 2nd in the East.
                      that was an early game. happy thanks(for second place)giving to us!

Can we buy Dinwiddie's bitcoin yet?

Comment

Wonder what Brooklyn fans are thinking of Kyrie. They're like 6-2 without him so far in this stretch.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

that was an early game. happy thanks(for second place)giving to us!

Can we buy Dinwiddie's bitcoin yet?
                          I dont understand the Dinwiddie Dollar idea? So you buy a coin which equals part of his contract then the value rises depending of what his next deal is? So what happens if he get a bigger deal, then everyone cashes in there coin and he has to pay back his entire contract. Thus making him earn only what his old contract was worth.

I.E sells 10 million of coin this season-
                          Next contract is 15 million-everyone cashes in and he has to pay out 15 million?
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That naked man is Will Ferrell. Put some respect on that ass.
                            Great Movie man...

Comment

Wonder what Brooklyn fans are thinking of Kyrie. They're like 6-2 without him so far in this stretch.
                              Boston redux

Comment

Let's grab sole possession of that EC 2 seed with a W tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X