• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

But conspiracy's are fun!

Still would have been nice to play the Clippers when we were both well rested. That game is probably going to be an ugly one.
    Just like the first one.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Hopefully we can get the win, because we’ve got a tough stretch of schedule coming up: Utah, Miami and Houston at home, Philly and Chicago on the road, then Clippers and Nets at home
    5 and 2....against that set of teams

Tonight... the Magic are a different team at home than on the road.... mostly because they wear white at home...
    Raps W...

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I remember my 4000th post. I was but a wee lad. Keep plugging Goldy, it's lonely up here at the top
    Only 260 posts til your next big milestone. Gonna have to bake you a cake!

(It'll be baked with 100% organic gif.)

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Still would have been nice to play the Clippers when we were both well rested. That game is probably going to be an ugly one.
    Plenty of rest in the Finals.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

That's the Clips third game in 4 nights and their 4th in 6th. It's also the end of their road swing and they've got Pacers and Bucks ahead of Raps. There is no conspiracy....

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I remember my 4000th post. I was but a wee lad. Keep plugging Goldy, it's lonely up here at the top

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

Why did the schedule makers give us the Clips twice as the third team in four nights? Something smells fishy there.
    That's the Clips third game in 4 nights and their 4th in 6th. It's also the end of their road swing and they've got Pacers and Bucks ahead of Raps. There is no conspiracy....

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Hopefully we can get the win, because we’ve got a tough stretch of schedule coming up: Utah, Miami and Houston at home, Philly and Chicago on the road, then Clippers and Nets at home
    I used to see those stretches and hope they'd go 4-3. Now I look at them and think, 'time to put the pretenders in their place'.

Leave a comment:

• can't teach wingspan
    replied
    Holiday games always make me a little more edgy in terms of their predictability. Hopefully, most of the Raps celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving or just didn't bother and the Magic have to struggle with a post-turkey haze

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied

Why did the schedule makers give us the Clips twice as the third team in four nights? Something smells fishy there.
    That's an interesting observation. The odd's of that happening by chance are extremely low. mmm...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Much like the Raps having to face the knicks and nets a few times during their 33-0 atlantic run, it's inevitable that you will have some repeat opponents during your unbeaten streak. Good job keeping it fresh. Would like to see if we can avoid the "Issac is just one of those guys who give Siakam trouble" narratives.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Good game to give Marc a lot of rest. With Vuc out, he'll be facing a lot of Khem and Isaac. Khem he can handle.. Isaac will be much tougher. If we match up, we could see Pascal at the 5 a lot.

Fournier is having a really good season, so have to just keep him in line. Isaac can always give us fits, but this should be an easy win.

The next 4 after Orlando are tough, so this could easily be a trap game.

Depends how much Mo Bamba plays too. He's been going 20 MPG of late, so a lot of minutes will be him or Khem.

But it would be good if we stepped on their throats early and the bench got a lot of run.

Leave a comment:

• Garbo
    replied
    *Wipes a tear from his eye*

Everything about this game thread is beautiful. Well done, sir. Hard to believe we've accomplished all that in five games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X