Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Obviously everything in Miami hinges on LeBron.

BUt say LeBron resigns, Lowry could be signed and traded with Bosh going to a third team?????

Masai is no stranger to 3 and 4 team deals.

You know what up and coming team could use a stretch PF/C and has an incredible training staff who also just happened to have their stretch 4 opt out of a contract? Phoenix.

Then there are the Rockets if they lose on on LBJ and Melo. Maybe they have interest in Bosh?

I could make a case ford LA Lakers, Charlotte (although they have cap space to sign outright so not very strong), Sacramento.

Two weeks of new speculation begins!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Getting Bosh and Cole is highway robbery compared to the realistic scenario of Lowry walking for nothing. #Think

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Now if the Lakers somehow sign LeBron or Melo and run out of cap space, then it might become more realistic.
    Or the Lakers want Love next summer then getting Lowry in a sign and trade gives them better cap flexiablty ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    WTF is my response if Raps did this ?? Why give the Heat the PG required to make them stronger ?? As we saw last night what late 1st round pics get you ( Brazilian projects ) we will be just giving away Lowry for nothing .. As for Bosh ... Where is the Cap space to get him ?

I would rather give him to Lakers in a sign and trade and get the Lakers 1st round pic ... Lowry has a history of not being able to stay healthy and put him with a old Kobe and you got a lottery pic for the Raps .. Lowry for Nash + 1st round unprotected lottery pic
    The Lakers can sign Lowry and keep the pick. So good luck convincing them to give an unprotected pick. Now if the Lakers somehow sign LeBron or Melo and run out of cap space, then it might become more realistic.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Beat me to it.

If this happens, Masai is officially BC Junior and I really am going to set my lawn on fire and smoke a bunch of menthols and become a crazy lunatic.
    WTF is my response if Raps did this ?? Why give the Heat the PG required to make them stronger ?? As we saw last night what late 1st round pics get you ( Brazilian projects ) we will be just giving away Lowry for nothing .. As for Bosh ... Where is the Cap space to get him ?

I would rather give him to Lakers in a sign and trade and get the Lakers 1st round pic ... Lowry has a history of not being able to stay healthy and put him with a old Kobe and you got a lottery pic for the Raps .. Lowry for Nash + 1st round unprotected lottery pic

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i hope this isn't true. i don't think miami gets better by losing bosh though. i think a bosh for lowry swap makes them weaker. a bosh for melo swap is nice for them though.

i really hope kyle stays.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    I get it that Lowry wants to win, but with this being his potential last big contract does he want to go to a team that will probably be giving him under market value for the chance to win? Where's the sleazy agent in his ear about taking the money when you need them?

If Kyle does leave we need to get another starting PG more so than Bosh. GV does not cut it.

Leave a comment:

• Dino4life
    replied
    This is dumbest rumor ever, i can't beleive it hasn't died already.

Part I: Lowry has to choose Miami first for a sign & Trade to happen.
    Part II: Bosh has to opt out and choose Toronto for it to happen. he has done neither.

Why is this rumor alive, if Miami & Toronto can't talk to the players yet, and both players are unrestricted free agents.
    ESPN: "We haven't written about toronto since pierce blocked lowry"
    "We'll we didn't read up on the guy they just drafted, so what do we do ?"
    "Make up some shit about their best player and the heat signing team USA for 8 mil each, they'll love that"

Leave a comment:

• phdmac
    replied
    Rondo or Bledsoe and GV. I can't see Masai leaving it as solely GV. He's armed with some pieces to try and get Rondo especially

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Well the Raptors do need a skilled PF, but...

If Lowry is out, whats everyone's best guess on the PG rotation next year when the dust settles?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    where there's smoke there's fire...

the way MU was going hard in the paint for Ennis it makes me really think Lowry's spoken his intent to leave, or something along those lines

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    This is dumb. American media is at a frenzy to fix the heat and Kyle is a top FA. obviously this unwarranted attention will lead to 'rumours'. They are pushing an agenda.
    Maybe... Or maybe something to it

Broussard and smith were lambasted for suggesting bosh leaving but he did leave

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    This is dumb. American media is at a frenzy to fix the heat and Kyle is a top FA. obviously this unwarranted attention will lead to 'rumours'. They are pushing an agenda.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Yeah, if Bosh opts out, I don't think he's coming back to Toronto. I think he would rather play in a US market. Now would I pursue him as a FA? Absolutely. With Valanciunas and DeRozan, he'd be a pretty good fit. However, if Vasquez is running the point, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it. Would they be a playoff team? Absolutely. But, they'd be a 6 or 7 seed, stuck in no man's land.
    I think without bosh and greasy running things, we would be 6 or 7 but with bosh I'm pretty confident to say we would top 2/3 team in the east with whatever team lebron goes to and maybe the pacers

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    This makes almost no sense. Bucher is the only big source pushing this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X