Bucher Source: Lowry to Miami & Bosh Opts Out to Return to Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    This is dumb. American media is at a frenzy to fix the heat and Kyle is a top FA. obviously this unwarranted attention will lead to 'rumours'. They are pushing an agenda.
    Maybe... Or maybe something to it

Broussard and smith were lambasted for suggesting bosh leaving but he did leave

Comment

where there's smoke there's fire...

the way MU was going hard in the paint for Ennis it makes me really think Lowry's spoken his intent to leave, or something along those lines
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Well the Raptors do need a skilled PF, but...

If Lowry is out, whats everyone's best guess on the PG rotation next year when the dust settles?

Comment

Rondo or Bledsoe and GV. I can't see Masai leaving it as solely GV. He's armed with some pieces to try and get Rondo especially
          Ball Don't Lie

Comment

This is dumbest rumor ever, i can't beleive it hasn't died already.

Part I: Lowry has to choose Miami first for a sign & Trade to happen.
            Part II: Bosh has to opt out and choose Toronto for it to happen. he has done neither.

Why is this rumor alive, if Miami & Toronto can't talk to the players yet, and both players are unrestricted free agents.
            ESPN: "We haven't written about toronto since pierce blocked lowry"
            "We'll we didn't read up on the guy they just drafted, so what do we do ?"
            "Make up some shit about their best player and the heat signing team USA for 8 mil each, they'll love that"

Comment

I get it that Lowry wants to win, but with this being his potential last big contract does he want to go to a team that will probably be giving him under market value for the chance to win? Where's the sleazy agent in his ear about taking the money when you need them?

If Kyle does leave we need to get another starting PG more so than Bosh. GV does not cut it.

Comment

i hope this isn't true. i don't think miami gets better by losing bosh though. i think a bosh for lowry swap makes them weaker. a bosh for melo swap is nice for them though.

i really hope kyle stays.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Beat me to it.

If this happens, Masai is officially BC Junior and I really am going to set my lawn on fire and smoke a bunch of menthols and become a crazy lunatic.
                  WTF is my response if Raps did this ?? Why give the Heat the PG required to make them stronger ?? As we saw last night what late 1st round pics get you ( Brazilian projects ) we will be just giving away Lowry for nothing .. As for Bosh ... Where is the Cap space to get him ?

I would rather give him to Lakers in a sign and trade and get the Lakers 1st round pic ... Lowry has a history of not being able to stay healthy and put him with a old Kobe and you got a lottery pic for the Raps .. Lowry for Nash + 1st round unprotected lottery pic

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                    WTF is my response if Raps did this ?? Why give the Heat the PG required to make them stronger ?? As we saw last night what late 1st round pics get you ( Brazilian projects ) we will be just giving away Lowry for nothing .. As for Bosh ... Where is the Cap space to get him ?

I would rather give him to Lakers in a sign and trade and get the Lakers 1st round pic ... Lowry has a history of not being able to stay healthy and put him with a old Kobe and you got a lottery pic for the Raps .. Lowry for Nash + 1st round unprotected lottery pic
                    The Lakers can sign Lowry and keep the pick. So good luck convincing them to give an unprotected pick. Now if the Lakers somehow sign LeBron or Melo and run out of cap space, then it might become more realistic.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                      Now if the Lakers somehow sign LeBron or Melo and run out of cap space, then it might become more realistic.
                      Or the Lakers want Love next summer then getting Lowry in a sign and trade gives them better cap flexiablty ..
                      Last edited by guyroch; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Getting Bosh and Cole is highway robbery compared to the realistic scenario of Lowry walking for nothing. #Think

Comment

Obviously everything in Miami hinges on LeBron.

BUt say LeBron resigns, Lowry could be signed and traded with Bosh going to a third team?????

Masai is no stranger to 3 and 4 team deals.

You know what up and coming team could use a stretch PF/C and has an incredible training staff who also just happened to have their stretch 4 opt out of a contract? Phoenix.

Then there are the Rockets if they lose on on LBJ and Melo. Maybe they have interest in Bosh?

I could make a case ford LA Lakers, Charlotte (although they have cap space to sign outright so not very strong), Sacramento.

Two weeks of new speculation begins!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Getting Bosh and Cole is highway robbery compared to the realistic scenario of Lowry walking for nothing. #Think
                            I hate Bosh but this is exactly right

if nothing else you could flip bosh for someone(thing) else later
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

BUt say LeBron resigns, Lowry could be signed and traded with Bosh going to a third team?????

Masai is no stranger to 3 and 4 team deals.

You know what up and coming team could use a stretch PF/C and has an incredible training staff who also just happened to have their stretch 4 opt out of a contract? Phoenix.

Then there are the Rockets if they lose on on LBJ and Melo. Maybe they have interest in Bosh?

I could make a case ford LA Lakers, Charlotte (although they have cap space to sign outright so not very strong), Sacramento.

Two weeks of new speculation begins!
                              Houston's been after Bosh for a while
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Truer words have not been spoken.
                                In order for Miami to have room to sign a better cast of players Lebron/Bosh and Wade have to ALL opt out and ALL take lesser money. Lebron has. The other guys have not done so. If they all don't do it then there isn't the money to sign Kyle or anyone else really.
                                Lebron has put his money where his mouth is by opting out. He just might walk if Bosh and Wade don't do the same thing and open up space for another player. Shabaz Napier ain't that player. Its not one but two 40M$ decisions to be made shortly. Money talks and if one or both of Wade and Bosh don't opt then there will likely be an LBJ-less Miami.

Why would Kyle sign to play with a broken down SG and PF on the downside of his career ?
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X