No announcement yet.

Bucher Source: Lowry to Miami & Bosh Opts Out to Return to Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an update saying that the Raptors have agreed in principle to a deal with the Heat.

Apparently its Lowry for Cole, cash, and draft picks but I don't think that makes sense at all.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      I just got an update saying that the Raptors have agreed in principle to a deal with the Heat.

Apparently its Lowry for Cole, cash, and draft picks but I don't think that makes sense at all.
      Yeah, just saw that. Holy shit.

Comment

and Twitter is exploding, yay.

Comment

A source with 'direct knowledge of the situation' says that Kyle Lowry "will play on the Heat next year."

This same source says that Miami is trying to form a big 4 which includes Kyle Lowry and Carmelo Anthony. Obviously this means that one of the current big 3 stars is leaving.

Still isn't adding up right now.

But if so, man Im gonna be shocked.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

Comment

Comment

Until Woj reports on this, nothing to see here.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

My sanity is very welcome for your good deed.

Comment

Why is this thread still active, we're talking about 2 teams, trading 2 Unrestricted Free Agents. It not only doesn't make sense, it can't freaken happen, the two teams don't even have the players on their roster, and after last night, i think Masai proved leaks are not going to happen in TO period.

Comment

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                        Why is this thread still active, we're talking about 2 teams, trading 2 Unrestricted Free Agents. It not only doesn't make sense, it can't freaken happen, the two teams don't even have the players on their roster, and after last night, i think Masai proved leaks are not going to happen in TO period.
                        While the latter part of your statement is logical, you are allowed to S & T UFA's.

Comment

B/R sparked this rumour after Bucher started it last night... BR says that Lowry trade will eventually happen.

P.S. Bucher source also said that CB and Lebron to Bulls is 'done deal' back in '10... so yeah.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification guys. I'm still figuring out which twitter sources are reliable and which ones aren't.

Comment

I think its time for a Salmons-Lin trade...right now is the market is right to get some insurance for Lowry whether your a Lin fan or not...Houston is looking for cap space, Salmons for Lin is a win win, Houston unloads Lin's contract & buyouts Salmons clearing huge cap space for a run at Lebron & Melo...Toronto gets something back for Salmons in a big expiring contract for 2016 free agency and insurance in case Lowry doesn't re-sign...if Lowry re-signs we have Lowry/Lin at PG if not we have Lin/Vasquez.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                While the latter part of your statement is logical, you are allowed to S & T UFA's.
                                Yes, except i find a lot of people on this board, seem to think Teams iniate sign & trades, Lowry has to meet with miami, Lowry has to like Miami, then Lowry's got to call masai and say i want to go to Miami but they don't have cap space, could you help out.
                                And the same thing has to happen the other way around with Bosh.

No way Masai calls Pat Riley, and say i want Bosh, well i want Lowry ok lets trade. Masai & Pat even talking about right now doesn't even make, sense since they don't even control if it has a chance to happen, they can only control if it goes thru.

Plus salaries have to match, Lowry is 10-12 mil, Bosh is 17-20 mil, I don't even think miami even has 8 mil under contract to trade.
                                Last edited by Dino4life; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X