Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    B/R sparked this rumour after Bucher started it last night... BR says that Lowry trade will eventually happen.

P.S. Bucher source also said that CB and Lebron to Bulls is 'done deal' back in '10... so yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    Dino4life wrote: View Post
    Why is this thread still active, we're talking about 2 teams, trading 2 Unrestricted Free Agents. It not only doesn't make sense, it can't freaken happen, the two teams don't even have the players on their roster, and after last night, i think Masai proved leaks are not going to happen in TO period.
    While the latter part of your statement is logical, you are allowed to S & T UFA's.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dino4life
    replied
    Why is this thread still active, we're talking about 2 teams, trading 2 Unrestricted Free Agents. It not only doesn't make sense, it can't freaken happen, the two teams don't even have the players on their roster, and after last night, i think Masai proved leaks are not going to happen in TO period.

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

My sanity is very welcome for your good deed.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Until Woj reports on this, nothing to see here.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• YoungGunRaptor
    replied
    A source with 'direct knowledge of the situation' says that Kyle Lowry "will play on the Heat next year."

This same source says that Miami is trying to form a big 4 which includes Kyle Lowry and Carmelo Anthony. Obviously this means that one of the current big 3 stars is leaving.

Still isn't adding up right now.

But if so, man Im gonna be shocked.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    and Twitter is exploding, yay.

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    I just got an update saying that the Raptors have agreed in principle to a deal with the Heat.

Apparently its Lowry for Cole, cash, and draft picks but I don't think that makes sense at all.
    Yeah, just saw that. Holy shit.

Leave a comment:

• YoungGunRaptor
    replied
    I just got an update saying that the Raptors have agreed in principle to a deal with the Heat.

Apparently its Lowry for Cole, cash, and draft picks but I don't think that makes sense at all.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    it's funny cause Bucher called Woj out once when he broke the Howard trade (to LA) saying he was only doing it for press and yadda yadda yadda MEANWHILE....

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    There have been VC rumours like this in the past. Just saying...

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Dan Tolzman said on the fan590 that he has no clue where this rumour came from. He said he and the staff were shocked and found it funny or something like that so yea bullshit. Also why is the Bucher guy the ONLY person saying anything about this.
    Case closed? I think so. Woj and Stein, the only reliable NBA reporters, have said nothing about this. Bucher, fired ESPN employee, is the only one talking about it. Now the head Raptor's scout is saying their staff got a lulz out of the Bucher rumors. Riley probably just paid Bucher some lunch money to push this story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X