No announcement yet.

Game #19: Utah Jazz 110 - Toronto Raptors 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami always plays us tough, never mind the Jimmy Factor. Thankfully the young guns have no clue re: Jimmy history. Houston is a crap shoot. Putting up 50 3's is not unusual. Containing both Westbrook and Harden will be a challenge.

Comment

• Dragic not playing is a break, good 3P shooter, smart player.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That would obviously depend on the center. Jokic would be awesome to get. Drummond would suck to get. And I'm out on all the zellers and all the plumlees.
        Now I kind of want to see this happen just to find out how T. Rex would react....

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          Miami always plays us tough, never mind the Jimmy Factor. Thankfully the young guns have no clue re: Jimmy history. Houston is a crap shoot. Putting up 50 3's is not unusual. Containing both Westbrook and Harden will be a challenge.
          That quirk was 4 years ago. This years edition of the raps has only Kyle and Norm who were around for some prety strange losses to the Bulls. I dont think we have lost a game to the Bulls since of all.people DD beat Jimmy and the Thibs Bulls to end the streak.With no Dragic the Heat are going to try to turn the game into an ugly slugfest. The raps will win it at the FT line as the heat will clutch and grab on every possession. Interesting to see who has the whistle tomorrow.

Houston plays a style like no other NBA team. If their shots are falling it will be close. If their shots are off then Raps will run them out of the gym. Harden will get the Lillard treatment and with Gordon out and Westbrook not a threat from 3 the Raps should prevail.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Dec 3, 2019, 12:27 AM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Utah Jazz are overhyped
            They just realized the name makes no sense

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

That quirk was 4 years ago. This years edition of the raps has only Kyle and Norm who were around for some prety strange losses to the Bulls. I dont think we have lost a game to the Bulls since of all.people DD beat Jimmy and the Thibs Bulls to end the streak.With no Dragic the Heat are going to try to turn the game into an ugly slugfest. The raps will win it at the FT line as the heat will clutch and grab on every possession. Interesting to see who has the whistle tomorrow.

Houston plays a style like no other NBA team. If their shots are falling it will be close. If their shots are off then Raps will run them out of the gym. Harden will get the Lillard treatment and with Gordon out and Westbrook not a threat from 3 the Raps should prevail.
              Harden is the flippin' man some games, the term "playing unconscious" was invented watching him.....

Comment

Working...
              X