X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

That quirk was 4 years ago. This years edition of the raps has only Kyle and Norm who were around for some prety strange losses to the Bulls. I dont think we have lost a game to the Bulls since of all.people DD beat Jimmy and the Thibs Bulls to end the streak.With no Dragic the Heat are going to try to turn the game into an ugly slugfest. The raps will win it at the FT line as the heat will clutch and grab on every possession. Interesting to see who has the whistle tomorrow.

Houston plays a style like no other NBA team. If their shots are falling it will be close. If their shots are off then Raps will run them out of the gym. Harden will get the Lillard treatment and with Gordon out and Westbrook not a threat from 3 the Raps should prevail.
    Harden is the flippin' man some games, the term "playing unconscious" was invented watching him.....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Utah Jazz are overhyped
    They just realized the name makes no sense

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Miami always plays us tough, never mind the Jimmy Factor. Thankfully the young guns have no clue re: Jimmy history. Houston is a crap shoot. Putting up 50 3's is not unusual. Containing both Westbrook and Harden will be a challenge.
    That quirk was 4 years ago. This years edition of the raps has only Kyle and Norm who were around for some prety strange losses to the Bulls. I dont think we have lost a game to the Bulls since of all.people DD beat Jimmy and the Thibs Bulls to end the streak.With no Dragic the Heat are going to try to turn the game into an ugly slugfest. The raps will win it at the FT line as the heat will clutch and grab on every possession. Interesting to see who has the whistle tomorrow.

Houston plays a style like no other NBA team. If their shots are falling it will be close. If their shots are off then Raps will run them out of the gym. Harden will get the Lillard treatment and with Gordon out and Westbrook not a threat from 3 the Raps should prevail.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Dec 3rd, 2019, 12:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheWaterboy
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

That would obviously depend on the center. Jokic would be awesome to get. Drummond would suck to get. And I'm out on all the zellers and all the plumlees.
    Now I kind of want to see this happen just to find out how T. Rex would react....

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Dragic not playing is a break, good 3P shooter, smart player.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Miami always plays us tough, never mind the Jimmy Factor. Thankfully the young guns have no clue re: Jimmy history. Houston is a crap shoot. Putting up 50 3's is not unusual. Containing both Westbrook and Harden will be a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    we need a game thread I know...can't rush an artist. anyways, everyone's favourite point guard, Goran D, is out for the game tomorrow

Does anyone's spidey sense tingle when a player suddenly can't make the trip to Canada? I wonder if there are some visa/border issues we never hear about.

From the Miami Herald

"Just when the Heat’s roster was nearing full health, there’s a new addition to the team’s injury report.

Guard Goran Dragic is listed as out for Tuesday’s road game against the Raptors because of a strained right groin, according to the Heat’s 5:30 p.m. Monday injury report. It would mark the second game the 33-year-old Dragic has missed this season, with the first coming due to an illness in the Heat’s Nov. 16 home win over the Pelicans.

Dragic completed Sunday’s 109-106 win over the Nets with no apparent issue. He finished with a team-high 24 points on 9-of-18 shooting to go with six assists in 31 minutes."
    Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Dec 2nd, 2019, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Utah Jazz are overhyped

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

But the West is so much better than the East.

Philly and Milwaukee both gonna win again tonight and we have a tough shed coming up. Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Next up, Heat are 8-2, Houston is 7-3 in their last 10
    Raptors 8-2 and winners of 7 in a row and still haven't lost @ home.

But if Miami is able to hand them that first loss, the teams will have identical 15-5 records.....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Seems the Jazz only had enough fight for the third quarter - down big once again to the 76ers
    But the West is so much better than the East.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    I know it might look like a silly question, what if we could bring JV back, how would we look like ?
    If you are going to dream, you replace Serge with JV and keep Gasol. Bench needs an offensive punch and rebounder. Done and done.

But they wouldn't bring JV back now, not on that contract he has. Now, if they were to strike out in 2021 FA, and needed to add a C (they'll probably need to anyway but the star is the bigger priority), I'd bet he could be a relatively cheap trade target. But that's assuming Masai strikes out and that seems like a silly scenario to consider.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Seems the Jazz only had enough fight for the third quarter - down big once again to the 76ers

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

To start the season my two big questions would have been:

1) How good can Pascal become?

2) Who is the second/third option?

Obviously Pascal exceeded expectations, but I am not convinced there is enough offense to be a contender. The bummer is just that Gasol wont be that guy.
    Freddy has been a capable second option.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

with Nurse.
    So what was this all about? There seemed to be no more to this... unless I missed it. The premise is troubling... hope not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X