Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    On the whistle tonite are MARC Davis...Brett Nansel and Gemidianas Permadianoplous...

we we love to hate Davis......

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Finally a good game seems like we've been playing scrubs for weeks. Jazz low-key were one of the winners of the off season. They were a really good team last 2 years with the best defense in the league. But come playoff time they only had 1 scorer and ball handler and opponents were able to key in on Mitchell and limit his impact. Conley and Bogdonavic are exactly the type of guys they needed. One is a professional scorer and the other is elite at setting the table and can put the ball in the basket himself.
    Also will be the first time Marc and Mike are reunited since the deadline last year should be a little emotion involved in this one. Looks to be a good slug em out game.
    Prediction- 97-94 Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Tryna keep my fluids up...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    Is Goldblum going to need some load management soon?
    We’ve won 6 in a row. 4 short of Lakers and 5 short of Milwaukee. Let’s keep Goldblum busy! Good news is we are only 2 games behind the Bucks with 2 games in hand.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Is Goldblum going to need some load management soon?

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Offensively, gasol shooting well from 3 this game would be a big help. No hesitating, let it fly and keep gobert out of the paint.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Thoughts on Gobert v Gasol? I guess Gobert can’t really neutralize Marc’s offence which doesn’t exist. It might help if he pulls Gobert away from the rim
    I'm interested in this matchup as well. Gobert is a different animal than say, a vucevic or embiid, so I'm curious to see how gasol deals with him. Alot more rolling out of the PnR and mitchell, conley and ingles can all shoot off the dribble and attack the paint out of PnR so will be fun to see how the defence responds.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Thoughts on Gobert v Gasol? I guess Gobert can’t really neutralize Marc’s offence which doesn’t exist. It might help if he pulls Gobert away from the rim
    I said it on the front page as well, I think Gasol should be able to defend the Conley-Gobert pick and roll at a hight rate, as he played with Conley for his whole career and know his timing very well. Conley has a mean floater that he drops at the last minute when everyone thinks he's gonna pass it to the big. Knowing when to drop to the big or attack the guard after the screen is key, but both Gasol and Fred are smart defenders and should disrupt that pnr ver well for the most part.

Mitchell will get his, but the X factor will be Bogdanovic. Have OG and RHJ doggedly hunt him down, and we take the W.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Bogdanovic has been hot this year. I'd put OG on him to start, and have him on Mitchell at stretches too

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Keep the streak alive!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Harden should have gone for 82
    As long as it wasn't against us!
    Bucks have won 11 straight too....Lakres have won 10 in a row.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Houston dropped 158 on Atlanta tonight
    Harden should have gone for 82

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Denver lost, leaving the Raptors with the 3rd best record in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Indiana offense completely went away in the last 3-4 minutes of the game. Not sure if it was bad offense or good Philli defense

Leave a comment:

Working...
X