X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #19: Utah Jazz 110 - Toronto Raptors 130

Wasn't that fun!?!?!?!
    Playing the Magic AGAIN!!?!??!!??

Shame we won't see them again until the last game of the regular season.

Let us never speak of them again.

ONWARD AND UPWARD!!

Well ... it was the root of our championship run last year and it's coming to town on Sunday...

You know it... You love it...

IT'S JAZZ BABY!!!!!!!!

(...Unless it's from Utah.)

I was just looking back at those glorius album covers Mixx made for his championship threads... Goddamn, those are beautiful.

You know what else'd be beautiful... if Kyle and Serge were coming back tomorrow, as had initially been suggested... however, it appears that's looking unlikely.

As such --

They remain unchanged...

YOUR STARTERS:

Vs:
    The Tabernacle
    Jazz Choir

...Listen, these choirboys are about to have a rude awakening cause we all know Nick Nurse wrote the book on jazz.

Don't play humble Nick, That's Pascal's moniker.

We're 8-0 at home. Let's keep it going.

Let's go get #9.

(...Hurry back, Serge.)

GO RAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's something I came across "Goldblum" which maybe of interest! Did not realize he was so big with the "underground" set.... and aboveground right here on RR... lol. Thanks for the laffs, Jeffrey.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...centric-actor/

Comment

This is going to be a contrast of styles. The raps love to get out and run off their defense and look to kill teams in transition with Siakam and Davis and if he can do what he did against Orlando again, Norm.

Utah is going to want to slow it down to a half court game with Connolly controlling the pace and working late into the clock.

Intangible is Utah has been on the road since Nov 25. It’s game three in five days.
      Kinda think Serge is back in tomorrow on a short leash.
      Regardless...
      Too bad for the Mormons as the rigours of the NBA schedule have them a little tired right now. Pascal rediscovers his shot as does the rest of the team and they again put up enough points to win against a quality opponent.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

If Lowry has been upgraded to doubtful I fully expect him to play. Because Lowry.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Houston dropped 158 on Atlanta tonight

Comment

Indiana lost at tough one. With 30 seconds to go, Pacers up by 1 with ball after Turner steals a bad T. Harris pass. As shot clock is running down, T-J Warren commits a live ball turnover. Simmons pushes the ball up-court and delivers a pass to Harris for a dunk with 9.9 seconds to go. Pacers call TO. Then committed a turnover on the in-bound pass, Game over as it then became FT contest. Pacers shot 55 FG% and 50 3P%. Turnovers, 20, cost them the win. Philly also shot 32 / 36 FT's. Should've snapped Philly's home unbeaten streak.

Comment

Indiana offense completely went away in the last 3-4 minutes of the game. Not sure if it was bad offense or good Philli defense

Comment

Denver lost, leaving the Raptors with the 3rd best record in the NBA.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Houston dropped 158 on Atlanta tonight
                  Harden should have gone for 82

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Harden should have gone for 82
                    As long as it wasn't against us!
                    Bucks have won 11 straight too....Lakres have won 10 in a row.

Comment

Keep the streak alive!

Comment

Bogdanovic has been hot this year. I'd put OG on him to start, and have him on Mitchell at stretches too

Comment

Thoughts on Gobert v Gasol? I guess Gobert can’t really neutralize Marc’s offence which doesn’t exist. It might help if he pulls Gobert away from the rim

Comment

Thoughts on Gobert v Gasol? I guess Gobert can’t really neutralize Marc’s offence which doesn’t exist. It might help if he pulls Gobert away from the rim
                            I said it on the front page as well, I think Gasol should be able to defend the Conley-Gobert pick and roll at a hight rate, as he played with Conley for his whole career and know his timing very well. Conley has a mean floater that he drops at the last minute when everyone thinks he's gonna pass it to the big. Knowing when to drop to the big or attack the guard after the screen is key, but both Gasol and Fred are smart defenders and should disrupt that pnr ver well for the most part.

Mitchell will get his, but the X factor will be Bogdanovic. Have OG and RHJ doggedly hunt him down, and we take the W.

Comment

I'm interested in this matchup as well. Gobert is a different animal than say, a vucevic or embiid, so I'm curious to see how gasol deals with him. Alot more rolling out of the PnR and mitchell, conley and ingles can all shoot off the dribble and attack the paint out of PnR so will be fun to see how the defence responds.

Comment

Working...
                              X