Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** Brooklyn? No. F*** Phoenix!

rapba wrote: View Post
    Seriously f*** Phoenix. They have 18 players on their roster.

Why Ennis when they have got Dragic, Barbosa, Smith and Bledsoe (on qualifying offer) and why TJ Warren and Bogdanovic when they have Green, Tucker, Christmas, Goodwin, Morris brothers. IMO they needed bigger guys. Emekka is a free agent and Frye is opting out. They are left behind with Plumlee and Randolph and a crap player like Len who could be sent to d-league. Had they drafted, Payne, Capella, and Tavares it would have helped their team and other teams
    I agree that they could've drafted bigger guys. But they're smart to have taken BPA and stockpiling their assets for a future harden-like trade.

That and I don't really think they're in the business of helping other teams, ya feel?
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      I agree that they could've drafted bigger guys. But they're smart to have taken BPA and stockpiling their assets for a future harden-like trade.

That and I don't really think they're in the business of helping other teams, ya feel?
      Unless they are going for an all-in deal for Love with those duplicated wing positions with Minny having no wings....

Talk to LBJ, say that they are bringing in Love, sign LBJ for the max that he wants since they have a solid team with no high cap guys.

Bledsoe-Dragic-LBJ-Love-Plumlee

They will also have depth, depending on how much they send for Love...not a bad move if plausible

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

Their team almost got into playoffs so the need of hour should be continuing to build roster by adding one or two veteran pieces or adding draft pieces i.e. bigs. Clearly they have not done that or thinking to do that. With news coming in they are going after LeBron and Melo i would say Suns GM is trying to do too much. In these kind of situations you could either sign them as free agents to increase your roster and fall into luxury tax or you could do a sign and trade deal with Miami and New York which will most likely take away promising young talent.

Teams shouldn't waste their money on Harden. He is a ball hog and plays no defence. OKC was the right team for him and there he was their 6th man of the year

Spurs won NBA title and they proved they can defeat big 3s. I guess no team wants to look at their model seriously. Its a well balanced team and a guy like Ginobli was coming off the bench.
        Last edited by rapba; Sun Jun 29, 2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

rapba wrote: View Post
          Their team almost got into playoffs so the need of hour should be continuing to build roster by adding one or two veteran pieces or adding draft pieces i.e. bigs. Clearly they have not done that or thinking to do that. With news coming in they are going after LeBron and Melo i would say Suns GM is trying to do too much. In these kind of situations you could either sign them as free agents to increase your roster and fall into luxury tax or you could do a sign and trade deal with Miami and New York which will most likely take away promising young talent.

Teams shouldn't waste their money on Harden. He is a ball hog and plays no defence. OKC was the right team for him and there he was their 6th man of the year

Spurs won NBA title and they proved they can defeat big 3s. I guess no team wants to look at their model seriously. Its a well balanced team and a guy like Ginobli was coming off the bench.
          Clearly you should be their GM and not their current dude. He only came in the top 3 voting for executive of the year.

Not necessarily that they should get harden, but I'm saying a harden-like trade, where Houston stockpiled assets and turned their lesser assets into a star.

I also don't understand why all the teams don't just replicate the spurs model. All you need is a hall of fame coach, great front office, hof pg and all time great big man, plus bench players playing out of their minds. Easy peasy
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
          X