Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Beats per minute
    Len Bias is the all time leader in BPM.

    Leave a comment:


  • RaptorsVictim
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

    My only real concern is the lack of another legit scorer. It's the reason I think the Gallinari rumors make some sense and obviously Ujiri has a long-time connection with him going back a decade. Slotting him alongside Siakam and Gasol upfront would be a major handful for defenses and would open up the game for Pascal and Kyle cause teams couldn't cheat the way they do with OG.

    Problem with Gallinari though is the price tag, which I assume will be high, and what holes his addition creates. Not sure it is feasible without creating new problems.
    Ibaka as a price will be a very high price, add to that some draft picks.
    I am not happy with Gallinari game. I think the lack can be achieved through the general sharing of scoring. Many players have raised their scoring average this year, It is all about rebounding and defence.
    I will stick with this roster at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

    Beats per minute
    Dan: ECG is more accurate.


    Leave a comment:


  • KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

    There's no analytic for Heart.
    Beats per minute

    Leave a comment:


  • GOLDBLUM
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

    There's no analytic for Heart.
    Dan: “Yes. Yes, there is.”

    Leave a comment:


  • bertarapsfan
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

    Net rating and PIPM be damned! Take that, DanH!
    There's no analytic for Heart.

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

    My only real concern is the lack of another legit scorer. It's the reason I think the Gallinari rumors make some sense and obviously Ujiri has a long-time connection with him going back a decade. Slotting him alongside Siakam and Gasol upfront would be a major handful for defenses and would open up the game for Pascal and Kyle cause teams couldn't cheat the way they do with OG.

    Problem with Gallinari though is the price tag, which I assume will be high, and what holes his addition creates. Not sure it is feasible without creating new problems.
    Watching Gallo move around the court in the OKC game, though. Injuries have taken their toll. He moves like a 70 year old man. He'll get targeted on switches played right off the court in the playoffs, just like the Raps did to Ilyasova and Mirotic.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaw
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    I think our current roster is solid enough - when healthy- to defeat Sixers and Bucks in the playoff. What do we need ?
    We need to improve in the offencive rebounding area.
    Sometimes, no trade is a good trade.
    My only real concern is the lack of another legit scorer. It's the reason I think the Gallinari rumors make some sense and obviously Ujiri has a long-time connection with him going back a decade. Slotting him alongside Siakam and Gasol upfront would be a major handful for defenses and would open up the game for Pascal and Kyle cause teams couldn't cheat the way they do with OG.

    Problem with Gallinari though is the price tag, which I assume will be high, and what holes his addition creates. Not sure it is feasible without creating new problems.

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

    I remember that. Lol. Ibaka also was the one guy who gave the big speech "I've been in worse spots" after game 2 against Milwaukee. And backed it up.

    Ibaka is our most unsung underrated and under appreciated player. And hes a great teammate and coachable pro.

    the only thing is, hes overdue to punch a Lopez or zeller in the head. I'm down for another Ibaka fight.
    Net rating and PIPM be damned! Take that, DanH!

    Leave a comment:


  • KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

    At the point Serge is as a the leader of the team as Kyle. I would hate to see him leave, think it would like a hole in the locker room. Terrence has been saying all season he has the one who told him to stay ready, got him on a diet and is helping him navigate the league. And as you said, he's a big time enforcer by NBA standards. Most guys do the hold me back Serge will actually start throwing bombs and everyone in the league knows that.
    Sincerely- One of the last remaining Serge Stans
    I love Serge too, also because he's hilarious. He's the one I'd most want to have drinks with on the team

    Leave a comment:


  • bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

    I remember that. Lol. Ibaka also was the one guy who gave the big speech "I've been in worse spots" after game 2 against Milwaukee. And backed it up.

    Ibaka is our most unsung underrated and under appreciated player. And hes a great teammate and coachable pro.

    the only thing is, hes overdue to punch a Lopez or zeller in the head. I'm down for another Ibaka fight.
    At the point Serge is as much the leader of the team as Kyle. I would hate to see him leave, it would leave a hole in the locker room. Terrence has been saying all season he has the one who told him to stay ready, got him on a diet and is helping him navigate the league. And as you said, he's a big time enforcer by NBA standards. Most guys do the hold me back Serge will actually start throwing bombs and everyone in the league knows that.
    Sincerely- One of the last remaining Serge Stans
    Last edited by bertarapsfan; Wed Jan 29, 2020, 05:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • RaptorsVictim
    replied
    I think our current roster is solid enough - when healthy- to defeat Sixers and Bucks in the playoff. What do we need ?
    We need to improve in the offencive rebounding area.
    Sometimes, no trade is a good trade.

    Leave a comment:


  • KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

    Kawhi HAD to take 39 shots because everybody else, except Ibaka, was scared sh!tless to shoot the ball.
    I remember that. Lol. Ibaka also was the one guy who gave the big speech "I've been in worse spots" after game 2 against Milwaukee. And backed it up.

    Ibaka is our most unsung underrated and under appreciated player. And hes a great teammate and coachable pro.

    the only thing is, hes overdue to punch a Lopez or zeller in the head. I'm down for another Ibaka fight.

    Leave a comment:


  • golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

    The funny thing is, lost in the hoopla of Kawhi’s shot, he went 16-39 in the game. We can get better too . But I agree with your point.
    Kawhi HAD to take 39 shots because everybody else, except Ibaka, was scared sh!tless to shoot the ball.

    Leave a comment:


  • bertarapsfan
    replied
    Let us never forget. Serge was the unsung hero of Game 7 vs philly. The "shot" is great but ive watched Serge hit the 3 in Ben simmions face like 15 times.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X