X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    Codadav wrote: View Post
    Would Taj Gibson for Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, Patrick McCaw, and a pick make any sense?
    Unless we are also trading Serge I don’t see the need.

And hopefully that would be a second rounder. No way I trade a first for Gibson, even with the bonus Pat McCaw removal.

Leave a comment:

• Codadav
    replied
    Would Taj Gibson for Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, Patrick McCaw, and a pick make any sense?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Dallas also went and got Cauley stein

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Big trade today:

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Or just play Terrence Davis.

We don't need Jeff Teague or Darren Collison or whoever. Honestly, Davis can be as good or better than these guys right now and has a future. How about 20-25 mpg for the young man. Get it done, Nick!
    I disagree. I think Collison is better than TD at this time. You can also let Davis play some SG. He needs more experience before he's a good NBA PG.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

We don't need Jeff Teague or Darren Collison or whoever. Honestly, Davis can be as good or better than these guys right now and has a future. How about 20-25 mpg for the young man. Get it done, Nick!
    Yeah, it's strange that Davis isn't getting the steady minutes yet. No reason why Davis, Norm and Serge couldn't lead the second unit, or maybe if Nurse is concerned about a lack of play making between Norm and Davis then why not just move Davis to the starting SG spot and let FVV lead the second unit?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    I like the idea of Darren Collison. Good PG to run the bench if Lowry and FVV are starting. (let's you rest them more too) and he only costs money. Also, removes Mccaw from the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Collison is going to LA. It's Jehovah's Plan.
    Which means hes not coming back.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Can we trade McCaw to Europe for Nando de colo? We still have his rights if i recall

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    I like the idea of Darren Collison. Good PG to run the bench if Lowry and FVV are starting. (let's you rest them more too) and he only costs money. Also, removes Mccaw from the lineup.
    I think he'd be a decent target too. Seasoned vet, always shot the ball well from 3 (39% over 10 years), would give at least 10ppg per night and 5 dimes if given McCaw minutes. He's on retirement mode already, but there's a Raptors rumor linked to him:

https://www.inquisitr.com/5852823/ra...rren-collison/

Good low risk/low cost target I think.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Shouldn't drake give us the inside track then?
    Will his "all the players like him" ever help bring anyone here?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    Rose is too ball dominate imo we already got Fred and Lowry

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned or if hes even on the trade block. But what about Derek Rose. Would he be a fit here. Awesome 6th man.
    I know if he was available hed probably be off to one the LA teams though.
    questions of character aside, he is an atrocious defender who is not a significant upgrade to norm on offence. i think norm is the perfect sixth man for this team if he can keep up this play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X