To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Collison is going to LA. It's Jehovah's Plan.
    Which means hes not coming back.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      I like the idea of Darren Collison. Good PG to run the bench if Lowry and FVV are starting. (let's you rest them more too) and he only costs money. Also, removes Mccaw from the lineup.
      Or just play Terrence Davis.

We don't need Jeff Teague or Darren Collison or whoever. Honestly, Davis can be as good or better than these guys right now and has a future. How about 20-25 mpg for the young man. Get it done, Nick!
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

We don't need Jeff Teague or Darren Collison or whoever. Honestly, Davis can be as good or better than these guys right now and has a future. How about 20-25 mpg for the young man. Get it done, Nick!
        Yeah, it's strange that Davis isn't getting the steady minutes yet. No reason why Davis, Norm and Serge couldn't lead the second unit, or maybe if Nurse is concerned about a lack of play making between Norm and Davis then why not just move Davis to the starting SG spot and let FVV lead the second unit?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I disagree. I think Collison is better than TD at this time. You can also let Davis play some SG. He needs more experience before he's a good NBA PG.

Comment

• Big trade today:

Comment

• Dallas also went and got Cauley stein
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Would Taj Gibson for Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, Patrick McCaw, and a pick make any sense?

Comment

• Codadav wrote: View Post
                  Would Taj Gibson for Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, Patrick McCaw, and a pick make any sense?
                  Unless we are also trading Serge I don’t see the need.

And hopefully that would be a second rounder. No way I trade a first for Gibson, even with the bonus Pat McCaw removal.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Codadav wrote: View Post
                    Would Taj Gibson for Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, Patrick McCaw, and a pick make any sense?
                    Naah sounds like a trade just for the sake of trading.. I liked Taj 2-3 years ago but now he's probably not cracking our 7 man playoff rotation. Only see sense in making a trade if we're going to upgrade one of those 7 guys
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I was just thinking what kind of deals the raptors could make, that would not mess with raptors core.

First Deal..with Memphis: Jae Crowder for Patrick McCaw and Stanley Johnston.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=uvw88je

Second Deal..

Aron Baynes for R-Hollins Jefferson, Hernandes and second rd pick.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=r3aazgq

Last one is for fun..check if u dare..this one would take a lot of balls,for both teams..

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=rweulc6

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I said a month ago and I think will happen, Masai will make a minor move (I said for optics but mean it in a way where I don't think he can do absolutely nothing when we have a chance to move on but get bounced in the first or second round).

My fear is that the Sixers or Celtics will be able to make moves while we're too good/don't want to lose player X/need to keep options open for 2021/saw no way to get better/needed to show loyalty to Kyle/Serge/Marc....not that I'm necessarily advocating to move any of them.

An influx of talent to fellow Eastern Conference rivals could play a role in forcing Ujiri’s hand, and one such team seems interested in an upgrade.

"According to The Ringer’s Kevin O’Connor, the Philadelphia 76ers have expressed interest in Oklahoma City Thunder vet Danilo Gallinari, acquired by OKC in the deal that sent Paul George to Kawhi Leonard’s Los Angeles Clippers. The Mavericks have also shown interest, per O’Connor, given Gallinari’s effectiveness of late.

The Sixers have also been linked to Derrick Rose, as well as Bogdan Bogdanovic and Robert Covington, according to recent reports."

Comment

• I know there are some character issues, but would those issues be too severe to consider Marcus Morris? He seems like a good fit starting at 3 for us and spacing the floor. It bumps OG back to the bench for one season.
                          With his checkered past and his expiring contract, Morris seems like a gettable target for us.

Comment

• We have good problems too much talent not enough playing time. Mccaw, Powell and OG or holis Jefferson should get a chance somewhere to expand their roles. We need draft picks.

Comment

• Keep an eye out for Buddy Heild in Sacramento..benched recently, not saying raptors would be on it, looks like Kings want 2 move him and kings want 2 keep Bogdanovic...only Sacramento could b this dumb, well it's Vlade Divac his clueless.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                We have good problems too much talent not enough playing time. Mccaw, Powell and OG or holis Jefferson should get a chance somewhere to expand their roles. We need draft picks.
                                ???

Comment

Working...
                                X