Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    I’m hoping this is the perfect place for Wiggins to turn over a new leaf.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    What do you think Draymond green does the first time wiggins is lazy on defense?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm confused why people would be confused about the wiggins trade...

Their biggest hole is small forward. If they can convince him to D up, its a perfect fit. He's not an elite offensive player, but he's an elite THIRD option. One of the best 3rd options in the current NBA, after Lou Will and with Kyle Kuzma. Next year, when they go back to having the best backcourt in the nba playing with draymond, warriors should vault right back into the title contender tier.

And it's a great culture, this is basically andrew wiggins 2nd shot at life. Maybe he never got a great first shot, cause minnesota has always seemed to be some mix of incompetent and toxic. generational talent level Towns can't make it work, Butler went semi insane, heck, lets go back to Kevin Garnett or the infamous David Kahn reign of terror.

And yes, Wiggins is better than harrison barnes ever was.
    And they get a lottery pick too. GSW made out like bandits IMO.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Shredder wrote: View Post

I guess they were afraid the Hawks were going to dominate with so many bigs. Have the triple headed snake of TT, Love and Drummond.
    Cavs about to win 10 games while absolutely dominating the rebound battle

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm confused why people would be confused about the wiggins trade...

Their biggest hole is small forward. If they can convince him to D up, its a perfect fit. He's not an elite offensive player, but he's an elite THIRD option. One of the best 3rd options in the current NBA, after Lou Will and with Kyle Kuzma. Next year, when they go back to having the best backcourt in the nba playing with draymond, warriors should vault right back into the title contender tier.

And it's a great culture, this is basically andrew wiggins 2nd shot at life. Maybe he never got a great first shot, cause minnesota has always seemed to be some mix of incompetent and toxic. generational talent level Towns can't make it work, Butler went semi insane, heck, lets go back to Kevin Garnett or the infamous David Kahn reign of terror.

And yes, Wiggins is better than harrison barnes ever was.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lou Will and Isaiah Thomas off the bench feels a little redundant

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Plz tell me that McCaw got traded..plz lord..

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Drummond to Cleveland? Okay then...
    I guess they were afraid the Hawks were going to dominate with so many bigs. Have the triple headed snake of TT, Love and Drummond.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    a few people aside, has anyone ever been as relaxed as this as a trade deadline goes by?

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    A bag of tasty carbohydrates/ trans fat loaded chips for the Hofer Patrick McCaw.

Masai and Bobby make it happen please

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    3:01 pm

what time is it?

its Waiver wire time !

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Moe Harkless is probably crying right now like when Derrick Rose got traded..ouch, have fun with the knicks..lol..

slaw wrote: View Post

You've got to move salary and open up roster spots.
    The guys I named dont make that much money..
    Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Feb 6, 2020, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Draft picks..
    You've got to move salary and open up roster spots.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Trez and Morris in the same locker room. Clips going to have to walk a fine line here to make sure this doesn't blow up in their face. Kawhi was turned off by tony parker and manu. Imagine what these guys could do

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Imagine if you were a Celts fan (I know I just threw up in my mouth too), and you needed a 5 and Drummond got traded for that trash and you missed out on it.

Actually it makes me warm inside
    But what good is Drummond to the Celtics? He can't defend Embiid, so he's a liability against the Sixers. Miami, Toronto and Milwaukee will play him off the floor and he's basically a wash against the Pacers bigs. He's clogging the paint for your perimeter guys. If he's getting touches then all you're doing is taking those away from Tatum, Walker and Brown. They don't need a guy making $28M to rebound and block some shots once in awhile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X