X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Gotta think T.T goes. Cavs are a cluster fuck just get something, anything for thompson even if its a 2nd rounder
    Buyout option maybe? He's got a big salary so hard to make a trade work.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Gotta think T.T goes. Cavs are a cluster fuck just get something, anything for thompson even if its a 2nd rounder

Leave a comment:

replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Bucks, Raps, Celtics and Pacers all quiet...…
    Lakers too. Houston, Miami and Clippers (assuming Morris) are the only contenders who’ve made major moves, while Philly added a couple depth guys

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I guess were doing nothing..disappointed..
    Not very any options for us out there. who did you want?

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Bucks, Raps, Celtics and Pacers all quiet...…

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Was only 2 weeks ago people were contemplating a serge for drummond trade. Now he went for 2 guys most people didnt even know were in the league. Gotta be a huge blow to his ego
    Don't forget the 2nd rounder

Yeah its a weird trade. If I was Cleveland I'm not sure what the point of the trade is. They are a lottery team. Do they want to resign Drummond? If so, why?

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    This has been a very quiet deadline for contending teams

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Was only 2 weeks ago people were contemplating a serge for drummond trade. Now he went for 2 guys most people didnt even know were in the league. Gotta be a huge blow to his ego

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    25 mins to go and nothing out of Toronto. Boston, Indiana and Milwaukee are quiet too. Could go down to the wire, but yeah looks like we might be standing pat.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I guess were doing nothing..disappointed..

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    James Johnson has to go back to his storage and unpack those winter jackets again...

from the wind chills of Chicago to Toronto then a 4 year reprieve down in Southbeach then thought Memphis could be his last stop now he is back to the fridgid winters of Sotta.

life of a journeyman...pound the rock.

Demar you are next

blame it all to Casey lol

Leave a comment:

replied
    Holy shit the Pistons got literally nothing for Drummond. That’s actually incredible

And Miami has now traded Winslow, Johnson and Waiters for Iguodala, Dieng, Crowder and Hill? Interesting, but I don’t think it makes them particularly scarier

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Marcus Morris to the Clips. Imagine being Moe Harkless right now.... going from a title contender to the Knicks. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Dieng going to Miami. JJ going to Minny instead of Memphis.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

Lol damm. No one really wanted this guy. Even from clevland still doesn't make that much sense. He probably will opt out right? guess this was a salary dump for both teams
    That's a complete sell-off. Strange then that they didn't also move Rose and Morris.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X