Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    I’m so glad we have a competent front office.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    For Henson and knight and a 2nd rounder? Ouch
    Lol damm. No one really wanted this guy. Even from clevland still doesn't make that much sense. He probably will opt out right? guess this was a salary dump for both teams

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    lol

Must mean Tristan is on his way out

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Drummond to Cleveland? Okay then...
    Don't really understand this one at the moment

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    seems weird

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I like it for GS. His potential fit is much better than D'Lo. Wiggins has the ability to fill the Iggy/Barnes role between Curry/Klay/Draymond. Maybe being off ball and focusing on defense will be good for Wiggins - I think it will. GS also has the pros/capacity/culture to bring out the best in Wiggins. Don't discount the fact that he was just in one of the league's worst run franchises.

Miami is shuffling things around but I'm not sure they're much better. Older and with more name recognition, sure. But they had great team synergy with their pieces before, we'll see how it works out.
    Yeah I think the fact that GSW tanked hard this year and will get a top pick, plus have Minny's lottery pick next year (I mean they are not making the playoffs out West) gives them a pretty big haul to either make another bigger trade or just draft some studs to play with their stars.

They've got a good thing going there.

I have no idea how DLo makes Minny better. He might be KAT's friend, but that team still really sucks. And they gave away a lottery pick to unload Wiggins. GSW must have fought hard to keep that protection light.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Lakers do not have the pieces to trade for players, Clippers do have the pieces
    Kuz and Danny green are pretty good pieces. Ones good for a rebuilding team the other can be useful to a playoff team.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Skal to Atlanta? Do they think the tallest team wins?
    LOL, oh the irony.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Skal to Atlanta? Do they think the tallest team wins?
    Maybe Portland is setting something up for a bigger trade

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Feels like a trade where nobody got better.

I'm happy for Wiggins though. He gets out of Minny and into a situation where the burden of being one of the primary scorers is lifted off his shoulders. Seems like an odd fit in GS though. That ownership group over there seems way too ambitious to settle for Wiggins.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Lakers belief in Kuzma overrules?

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Lakers standing pat while Clippers possibly getting Morris Knicks can add doubts to Lakers Nation whether they can get out of the West

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Lakers standing pat while Clippers possibly getting Morris Knicks can add doubts to Lakers Nation whether they can get out of the West

Leave a comment:

Working...
X