• Show
Clear All

• FWIW these are pretty funny...

https://tradenba.com/trades?page=0&teamId=28

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
      FWIW these are pretty funny...

https://tradenba.com/trades?page=0&teamId=28

Any trade to get rid of Moron McCaw, Im all for it. That Denver or Chicago swap, lets go and do that.

As much as we see how terrible Stanley Johnson is, if given the minutes that McCaw is getting, he can at least impact the team’s defensive schemes.

Any NBA player that gets the minutes and usage of Moron McCaw from Nick Nurse can be more useful.

Our bench guys, its a no a brainer.

I posted last night, McCaw had ZERO I MEAN ZERO CONTRIBUTION to this team’s Championship run last season so I just dont understand that he deserve this special favoritism from this coach.

The injuries is a lame excuse because RHJ/ Boucher/ Terrance Davis/ Malcolm Miller/ Brisette are not 40 year aging has beens that require less minutes over the 36 minute McCaw.

Nurse has still options, injuries or no injuries.

Comment

• Players to target that are somewhat reasonable

Savy Vets
        J.J reddick
        Andre Igoduala
        Aron Baynes
        Thad Young
        Derrick Rose

Young guys with potential
        Kevin Knox
        Monte Morris
        Davis Bertans
        Bogdanavic
        Kuzma
        Josh Hart
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bruh ish smith is balling out here, mans just dropped 27 on the celtics...

kinda reminds me of lou will, except with more passing
          Last edited by c-troop; Wed Jan 8, 2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Ish Smith murders teams other than the Raptors?

Comment

• https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/01/08/pistons-reportedly-expected-to-pursue-fred-vanvleet-in-2020-free-agency/

The Detroit Pistons have reportedly locked in on Fred VanVleet as a target in July’s free-agency period.

James Edwards III of The Athletic reported Tuesday that the Pistons view VanVleet as someone who can shore up their struggling guard rotation. The Pistons front office is currently deciding whether to begin a full-scale rebuild or field a competitive roster in 2020-21; VanVleet would fit with the latter way of thinking.

hope they get him
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What do people think about micheal porter jr I would trade og for him

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  What do people think about micheal porter jr I would trade og for him
                  Nuggets are not going to trade Porter for OG.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                    What do people think about micheal porter jr I would trade og for him
                    I think Nugs have invested to much in Porter Jr. To trade him just when he is starting to play good.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think Nugs have invested to much in Porter Jr. To trade him just when he is starting to play good.
                      they might but iwouldnt want him, his injury history is daunting

Comment

they might but iwouldnt want him, his injury history is daunting
                        Ya his back issues are concerning but looks really good the last couple weeks. He was going to be a top 3 pick before the back injury if college. If he works out the Nugs are going to be scary for a long time. He's basically house money at this point.

Comment

Ya his back issues are concerning but looks really good the last couple weeks. He was going to be a top 3 pick before the back injury if college. If he works out the Nugs are going to be scary for a long time. He's basically house money at this point.
                          yeah he's a true NBA talent thats for certain. as for the raptors trading with the nuggets we should target will barton instead.

Comment

yeah he's a true NBA talent thats for certain. as for the raptors trading with the nuggets we should target will barton instead.
                            Don't think they give Barton away either. He's really important for them. They nuggets do have some interesting guys tho. Torey Craig, Monte Morris & Malik Beasley are probably they guys to look at

Comment

Don't think they give Barton away either. He's really important for them. The nuggets do have some interesting guys tho. Torey Craig, Monte Morris & Malik Beasley are probably they guys to look at
                              Barton's importance is travelling in the opposite direction as porter jr tho, so he's the guy you would suggest they replace for Powell + McCaw and a pick or something. Those other kids are much less proven, but I guess to shake up the locker room I guess you could.

Comment

• I'll miss you Serge

Comment

Working...
                                X