To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-troop... are you Jeff Teague?

I don’t think anyone has ever clamoured over Jeff Teague like this. It’s like drooling over DJ Augustin.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      C-troop... are you Jeff Teague?

I don’t think anyone has ever clamoured over Jeff Teague like this. It’s like drooling over DJ Augustin.
      this is a cry for help from jeff.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Lol. I’m changing my username to @NeedJeffTeague .... before somebody else takes it.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lol. I’m changing my username to @NeedJeffTeague .... before somebody else takes it.
          #Tank4Teague
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• As long as Teague’s around I’ll always be the second best Jeff.

(piling on ...
            I appreciate you C-troop)

Comment

• Nah I'm not Jeff Teague... but I heard Maury is DanH's wife...

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post

what is frustrating is you don't think he would e better than McCaw. the Ortg and Drtg are right there under per 100 pos. And Conley's is equal and Teagues

where is the impact stat located that I'm not clearly seeing?

I truly don't see the justification for the Teague hate. It some sort of echo chamber response.

And especially if he came off our bench he would be very effective.

You want a 30 million dollar PG to come off our bench it's not funny it's gross.
                You are quoting individual DRTG like it means something? It doesn't. At the very least you should use his on-court DRTG, not his individual number (which is pretty much completely valueless, certainly from an impact perspective).

Man alive, I told you the impact numbers to look at. ESPN's RPM is OK, Bball-index's PIPM is probably the best out there right now. Basketball-reference's attempt is quite poor (it is too tightly tied to box score stats), BPM, but even in that Conley grades out as a significantly better defender than Teague and most years a significantly more impactful offensive player than Teague, and even this year where he's been a disaster by his standards he still edges Teague in overall BPM.

The Teague hate comes from everyone having watched him play for years and seeing that he is very very bad.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If the goal is to just replace McCaw than I'm good with any decent backup PG. Ish Smith would be the guy I'd want simply because he's capable of playing a backup PG's role and has a good salary. Teague and Conley cost way too much. And neither will significantly make us better IMO. I think Conley is washed up. And I don't think Teague is worth trading a significant piece for.

Heck I'd even be fine with a salary dump (but that won't happen).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    If the goal is to just replace McCaw than I'm good with any decent backup PG. Ish Smith would be the guy I'd want simply because he's capable of playing a backup PG's role and has a good salary. Teague and Conley cost way too much. And neither will significantly make us better IMO. I think Conley is washed up. And I don't think Teague is worth trading a significant piece for.

Heck I'd even be fine with a salary dump (but that won't happen).
                    If the goal is to replace McCaw we don't need anything coming back.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

If the goal is to replace McCaw we don't need anything coming back.
                      We might have to get back a puppy or tickets to a Led Zeppelin reunion, because Nurse isn't going to be happy.

Comment

• Shamorie Ponds released. We hardly knew ye. Can't see that he even got an "everything" thread. Does this have some roster implications? Giannis?!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Shamorie Ponds released. We hardly knew ye. Can't see that he even got an "everything" thread. Does this have some roster implications? Giannis?!
                          They are reportedly adding Paul Watson, who the Hawks just waived, to a two way deal to replace Ponds.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Nah I'm not Jeff Teague... but I heard Maury is DanH's wife...

The lie detector says.....maury is danH's wife, yes
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nah I'm not Jeff Teague... but I heard Maury is DanH's wife...

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hey, If DJ Augustin got the love FVV got Augustin would be a superstar! And you could sign him for $100 and a case of Bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X