To trade or not to trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Og is like Jabari parker without the twitch, finest, middle range, post up, foot work lol
    One guy says he doesn't get payed to play defense. The other plays harder on the defensive end then he does on O. Awful comparison
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

IMHO way to many mental errors. The errors are correctable for most players I am not sure he can tho. That’s why bothers me and it’s not like nurse is benching to show him. He needs correction
      Based on what though?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Trade him for the right package. But not for Iggy. Fucks sake were any of us afraid of Iggy in Finals? Dude is in twilight of his career and the only thing left is his rep.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

IMHO way to many mental errors. The errors are correctable for most players I am not sure he can tho. That’s why bothers me and it’s not like nurse is benching to show him. He needs correction
          Terry Davis is the most mistake prone player on the team.

Meanwhile OG is the same age as Davis. Maybe we have a little patience with our top wing defender who hasn’t even reached the age Pascal was when he came into the league.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If Capela is really in the market, than he is the only real prospect to go for, aside from maybe Drummond.

Capela + Tucker for Ibaka + Rondae + Picks, works money wise, though DanH will probably have legit cap concerns for the next two years.

Capela is a great fit, Tucker can replace Rondae, Ibaka gets to run with his old pals Hardin and Westbrook and find out what could have been in OKC. And picks? With Masai as our GM, who needs em? We make undrafted guys into stars.

Comment

• They need to remember the Lowry trade and sell Moray on another weird "guaranteed" high pick business like that trade.

Moray's a numbers guy and Rondae is an ws/wp superstar. Rondae's O boards would genuinely be super fun to watch with Westbrook and Hardin gunning. Every missed shot is like a pass to Rondae!

Ibaka just played a key role in winning a trophy, and is still playing a key role in the league's third best team by record, so he can definitely play a key role in a spotty west this year, with all the best teams having questionable depth.

Comment

• clint capela has attempted two 3's in his career. serge ibaka is shooting 40% from 3. i wonder which player the coaching staff thinks is a better fit?

Comment

• So some rumours as we're heading into the deadline (this Thursday at 3pm EST):

Houston is shopping Clint Capela and is looking for a C and a wing upgrade. Could be looking for a draft pick to swing for the better wing player.

Minny is looking for two draft picks for Covington. They also want DLo.

Detroit is looking for a lottery level draft pick for Rose.

Feels like this will be a pretty quiet deadline. Raps should probably stay pat. With Norm out, and Gasol on the shelf.. really doesn't feel like a good time to trade anyone. I mean if a team is willing to take SJ off our hands, then that's cool. But I'd rather keep our 2nd rounders this time around.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    So some rumours as we're heading into the deadline (this Thursday at 3pm EST):

Houston is shopping Clint Capela and is looking for a C and a wing upgrade. Could be looking for a draft pick to swing for the better wing player.

Feels like this will be a pretty quiet deadline. Raps should probably stay pat. With Norm out, and Gasol on the shelf.. really doesn't feel like a good time to trade anyone. I mean if a team is willing to take SJ off our hands, then that's cool. But I'd rather keep our 2nd rounders this time around.
                    Yeah, our 2nd Raptors picks are top 3 picks for teams like Sacramento or Knicks
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Yeah, our 2nd Raptors picks are top 3 picks for teams like Sacramento or Knicks
                      I have no problem with the stay pat approach.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So some rumours as we're heading into the deadline (this Thursday at 3pm EST):

Why are the Wolves so obsessed with Russell? lol
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Why are the Wolves so obsessed with Russell? lol
                          Cause him and Towns are friends. Towns, Russell, Booker is going to be the next era super team. The wolves want to be the ones to make that team before the suns or someone else has a chance.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Cause him and Towns are friends. Towns, Russell, Booker is going to be the next era super team. The wolves want to be the ones to make that team before the suns or someone else has a chance.
                            Think they are shopping Wiggins? I was surprised Russell didn't sign there last FA round.

Comment

• I could see us standing pat at the deadline. I could also see us trying to bring back Gasol, FVV and Serge back on deals similar to Lowry's. Over pay for one year to maintain flexibility with an understanding that a longer deal will follow and the average would work out to what you should have gotten this summer. Just a hunch.

Unless there is a deal that no one has even fathomed (I wouldn't put it pass Masai to find it), the (rumoured) players available don't match our style.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                                I could see us standing pat at the deadline. I could also see us trying to bring back Gasol, FVV and Serge back on deals similar to Lowry's. Over pay for one year to maintain flexibility with an understanding that a longer deal will follow and the average would work out to what you should have gotten this summer. Just a hunch.

Unless there is a deal that no one has even fathomed (I wouldn't put it pass Masai to find it), the (rumoured) players available don't match our style.
                                I could see maybe serge and Marc being in for that. But it would define all logic for FVV to take a 1 year deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X