Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

then this..

Why did he wait 30 mintues to post that one lol.
    What im hearing is Capela to Atl. Covington to Houston. Wolves get the picks from houston and Atlanta and then package that to GS with wiggins. Golden state seems to be the one who would decide if this goes through casue every other team gets what they want.

Berta Bomb
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Remember when the Raps did nothing at a prior deadline and Kyle/DeMar went off because every other team went and got help to some degree while we stood pat? They looked at it as a vote of non confidence.

I think we're seeing the same thing here this season. This team has over achieved and and needs a vote of confidence in the form of at least a minor move. And I 100% believe there will be one. If they bow out in the first (*gasp*) or second round, the optics for Masai and Webster look terrible. It won't be looked at as they believed the team was good enough to compete as is but more that they weren't close enough to make moves for.

You can't tell me there aren't upgrades to out mid bench players and this team deserves one as much for the move itself (minor) as the shot in the arm optics (major). 100% there will be a minor move.

And the Celtics and Sixers will be making more impactful ones (on the surface) imo

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Remember when the Raps did nothing at a prior deadline and Kyle/DeMar went off because every other team went and got help to some degree while we stood pat? They looked at it as a vote of non confidence.

I think we're seeing the same thing here this season. This team has over achieved and and needs a vote of confidence in the form of at least a minor move. And I 100% believe there will be one. If they bow out in the first (*gasp*) or second round, the optics for Masai and Webster look terrible. It won't be looked at as they believed the team was good enough to compete as is but more that they weren't close enough to make moves for.

You can't tell me there aren't upgrades to out mid bench players and this team deserves one as much for the move itself (minor) as the shot in the arm optics (major). 100% there will be a minor move.

And the Celtics and Sixers will be making more impactful ones (on the surface) imo
        so let's make a move for the sake of making a move in order to inspire confidence in a group of overachievers with impeccable chemistry who are also the defending champions? is that what this says?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

then this..

lol he’s trolling
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Remember when the Raps did nothing at a prior deadline and Kyle/DeMar went off because every other team went and got help to some degree while we stood pat? They looked at it as a vote of non confidence.

I do not think we lack confidence.

Comment

• I'm liking this Josh Hart rumour! Could the Pels want SJ back... plus sweetener of corse

Comment

Who's "we"? You mean you? Masai ain't worried about "optics". He will make a move if there's one that tangibly improves the team. If there isn't, he won't. This is core group of 7 guys just won championship, is currently on pace for 59 and is confident is themselves and each other. They're not looking for management for help, they're grinding. If they happen to lose in the second round they'll go down fighting, and I doubt there will be anyone on the team saying "oh if only Masai got us superstar robert covington at the deadline we'd be in the ECF"

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

so let's make a move for the sake of making a move in order to inspire confidence in a group of overachievers with impeccable chemistry who are also the defending champions? is that what this says?
                  I’m okay if that move for move’s sake is waiving McCaw. That would inspire confidence in me.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I’m okay if that move for move’s sake is waiving McCaw. That would inspire confidence in me.
                    lol. no way we're just waiving away a ring like that. stanley johnson, on the other hand

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

lol. no way we're just waiving away a ring like that. stanley johnson, on the other hand
                      Four-peat’s are pretty much impossible in the modern era. Sell high.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Four-peat’s are pretty much impossible in the modern era. Sell high.
                        ha. but we've got a chance at history! there is no price high enough, even if there is technically no associated cost aside from what he is owed contractually.

Comment

• Trade deadline as a whole has been a massive standoff
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Trade deadline as a whole has been a massive standoff
                            Feel like were going to wake up tomorrow to the first deal.

Comment

• Actually nvm not going to have to wait that long. Like this for Atl and Denver. Feel like Houston is going to be really regret not having a Center if they get Denver or Lakers in playoffs

Comment

• Houston going to be starting WB-Harden-Gordon-Covington and Tucker. lol pretty much an entire lineup of wings and pgs. Going to be quite the experiment

Comment

Working...
                                X